FYI...

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.
User avatar
Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:30 pm
Location: Finland
Org Profile

FYI...

Postby Jnzk » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm a mod.

Been since 2006 actually. But after years of lurking in the shadows I've decided to come out of the closet. Now you know who's been randomly banning people and deleting posts left and right all these years. :roll:

User avatar
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 am
Status: Hooked on a Feeling
Location: State of Denial
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Janzki wrote:Now you know who's been randomly banning people and deleting posts left and right all these years. :roll:

JANZKI IS MOD 403!
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english

Image
Boredom.

User avatar
Corran
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Corran » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:JANZKI IS MOD 403!


403 continues to lurk in the shadows. :P

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Otohiko » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:
Janzki wrote:Now you know who's been randomly banning people and deleting posts left and right all these years. :roll:

JANZKI IS MOD 403 AWESOME!


Fix'd :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 am
Status: Hooked on a Feeling
Location: State of Denial
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Otohiko wrote:
The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:
Janzki wrote:Now you know who's been randomly banning people and deleting posts left and right all these years. :roll:

JANZKI IS MOD 403 AWESOME!


Fix'd :roll:

I'm sorry, but I fail to see a difference in what I said and in your correction.



I love you 403, where and who ever you are.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english

Image
Boredom.

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Otohiko » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Well, if Jani's been a mod since 2006, then he can't be 403. 403 has been around a lot longer than that :P

Also, for those of you on donator forum, let's not forget: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=79180

|:>
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:02 am
Status: catching all the lights
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby jasper-isis » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm

You bastid! I never knew!!

owait.
Image

User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:13 am
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby godix » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Janzki wrote:I'm a mod.

Been since 2006 actually. But after years of lurking in the shadows I've decided to come out of the closet. Now you know who's been randomly banning people and deleting posts left and right all these years. :roll:

Randomly? That'd actually be amusing, a little script that picks one user per day totally by random and bans them.
Image

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:23 pm

I don't know why, but I always assumed you were a mod - can't keep them all straight.

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 pm

I should have known you were one of their agents, Mr. Bourne.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Vax
Sexy black guy
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:14 am
Location: New York
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Vax » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:05 am

MOD 403 is Brad.
I can feel it in the pit of my butt hole.

User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:17 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Kalium » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:22 am

godix wrote:
Janzki wrote:I'm a mod.

Been since 2006 actually. But after years of lurking in the shadows I've decided to come out of the closet. Now you know who's been randomly banning people and deleting posts left and right all these years. :roll:

Randomly? That'd actually be amusing, a little script that picks one user per day totally by random and bans them.

Sooooo tempting...

User avatar
Brad
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2000 9:32 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Brad » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 am

Vax wrote:MOD 403 is Brad.
I can feel it in the pit of my butt hole.

Gross.
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm

I knew it Mr. Bourne.
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Status: Neither here nor there
Location: Around
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: FYI...

Postby hasteroth » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

One question.

Who is mod 48?

Is it you?
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.


Return to “Site Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests