Donation Drive Contest: Week #3 Winners

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Donation Drive Contest: Week #3 Winners

Post by Phade » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey Everyone,

Drives drives and more drives! The weeks keep flying by and drives keep going out the door!!

This week's winner of the 250G hard drive is godsmack_grl_13! The last minute donation put them over the top for this week (hint for the next in line: There is less than $5 that separates the next top two donators). :-D The random drawing contest winner of the 160G hard drive is pip1662! Congratulations to both!!

I STILL haven't gotten the drives from Derobert yet. He is making DOUBLE sure that all the information we need off of them is backed up onto some other location. He should complete that this weekend and send the drive to me this week. Once I get them, I'll start filling them up and mailing them off! Whoo hooo!!

Just as a reminder, the donations for the 250G drive are cumulative, meaning that your donations from the last two weeks will be summed with this week's donations to determine this week's winner. The random drawing donation entries are not cumulative and reset to the donations received just this week.

Thanks again for all of your support to keep this site going!! ^_^

Phade.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Re: Donation Drive Contest: Week #3 Winners

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Hope you have one set aside for Anime Detour .... you don't want to make Carrie cry do you?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Re: Donation Drive Contest: Week #3 Winners

Post by Phade » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Hey,
JudgeHolden wrote:Hope you have one set aside for Anime Detour .... you don't want to make Carrie cry do you?
Don't worry, she'll get a sweet, delicious drive. No crying for her! ^_^

Phade.

Return to “Site Announcements”