New Expandable Menus

Knowname
Org Profile

Re: New Expandable Menus

Post by Knowname » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 am

yeah speaking of navigation issues, not really an issue as there's a workaround. But why is there a keep me logged in box when you log into the site by directly going to the member page, but not one if you log in from the front page?? just a bit of a curiosity that's been irking me for years. Also I liked having the forum on site WAY back when... I know that's not possible after so long but it still doesn't make a lot of sense to have to log back into the forum when your already logged into the site. I know us vets don't really even notice this any more... just wondering. I like how many sites have a list of current hot topics or even recent topics on the members menu.

I miss the days of current top 10 videos displayed on the main page... are those days just gone now?? I guess since the main page has practically become the members page it's really a waste.

Perhaps linking the anime names to animenfo or something (hate animenfo) or music artists to last.fm profiles (even ocremix artists have .fm profiles! lol)? Is this possible?

Sick of ppl lying about their age (no this has nothing to do with pedophilia... really)... why not just ask for ppl's birthdays and have the age dealy autoupdated like myspace?
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: New Expandable Menus

Post by Ileia » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Knowname wrote:Sick of ppl lying about their age (no this has nothing to do with pedophilia... really)... why not just ask for ppl's birthdays and have the age dealy autoupdated like myspace?
And you think that's a way to keep people from lying about their age? :roll:

Additionally, there's already an option like this on the forum user profile. You can choose to add your birthday, and it'll show your age.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Site Announcements”