- If you've forgotten your username, you can use the Who am I? page.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can use the Send password tool.
- Once again, for now, logins to the main page must be made with proper capitalization. (Fred, not fred if you registered as Fred) FIXED: Login usernames are no longer case sensitive.
- Some donators added during the transition phase may not have been added to the Donators Forum. I'll try to fix them this week, but you can let me know earlier if you see you're affected. FIXED (as far as I can tell)
We tried to get all the critical things going (smilies are not critical, unless they're the super cool custom ones), but here are several things that may look weird right now:
- phpBB3 allows custom BBCodes, so there is a new "spoiler" tag. It works better than the old one, but unfortunately it is not applied to old posts. So be careful when reading General Anime and other such forums.Spoiler :
- The vidid tag works differently. Now instead of [vidid=3684], you have to write [ vidid ]3684[ /vidid ]. (no spaces) Once again, the old posts don't work. I may try and get them working later.
- The server-hosted avatars didn't get copied over. I'll try and copy them this week. (if you upload a new one, it might get overwritten when I do that) FIXED: You may need to shift-reload to refresh a page
- Some messages by Phade may show up as being by "Guest".
- Searching messages is not working yet. More downtime (hopefully hours not days) may be needed in the future to fix this.
- Links to main site from forum (and vice versa) need to be added/fixed. FIXED with some Apache config. Please let me know if you encounter any 404 errors — derobert.
- The alert emails aren't going out yet.
- The alert RSS feed isn't working yet.
- "Skype" is not a field in your profile yet.
- HTML is no longer supported so you will have to change your signatures to use BBCode.
- As well as "subsilver2", we also have the "prosilver" style/theme, which can be set in User Control Panel->Board preferences->Edit global settings->My board style. It looks a little like this. The prosilver theme is the default, which is why you will see it until you've logged in. (All existing members had subsilver2 set in their profiles to match the old look as much as possible.)
Many thanks to derobert for getting the main site and downloads working again, and Corran and jasper-isis for helping me test/change forum settings.