2008 Logo Contest - FINAL Voting [closed]

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Yes ! is the best !!! I voted for it !! I want make banners with this logo !!

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:09 pm

What's funny is that usually I have a pretty good idea which logo is going to win. This year...absolutely no clue whatsoever. The logos which made the finals surprised me a lot and their styles are so different - it goes from one extreme to the other. You people are completely unpredictable.

Comfy flower is still there...as zero hours nears, I'm getting more and more enamored of it (I liked it to begin with, but now that we're going to lose it...!!).

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 pm

we will miss you, comfy flower...
It feels like it was just yesterday that i used you on a banner
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Hinatasan wrote:¬___¬ Sorry....but....is not a problem if my logo is horrible too ( because now I will say my opinion and can be ofensive), but the logo that mike and rider vote is horrible and dificult to use for a banners, but....well....is only a opinion...
i'm sorry, but the new logo shouldn't be what's easiest to make banners with. i do agree, your choice was my second choice.

the reason i chose this one is because i like the classic, yet modern cinematic look to it. and i think it is the most unique (while fitting) logo i've ever seen made for this site.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: 2008 Logo Contest - FINAL Voting

Post by NS » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 pm

These two are the best in my book

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm

The smiley face one should have won. :| But since it didn't, I'll agree with Nerd that
this one is the best.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:45 pm

That's not agreeing with me, I don't think that one is the best, I think that one is second best.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i'm sorry, but the new logo shouldn't be what's easiest to make banners with.
maybe that is not your criteria, but some people do use that as criteria and they are allowed to if they want to.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Sorry for the delay! We'll get the winner up as soon as I can get Illustrator reinstalled...

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Hinatasan wrote:¬___¬ Sorry....but....is not a problem if my logo is horrible too ( because now I will say my opinion and can be ofensive), but the logo that mike and rider vote is horrible and dificult to use for a banners, but....well....is only a opinion...
i'm sorry, but the new logo shouldn't be what's easiest to make banners with. i do agree, your choice was my second choice.

the reason i chose this one is because i like the classic, yet modern cinematic look to it. and i think it is the most unique (while fitting) logo i've ever seen made for this site.
This logo really....is not original....I see it in some place....with other design and
the other logo , is more modern, more aggressive, like an explosion of what a-m-v.org represents.

Ah ! and is not my logo, I participe with 2 logos and didn't win.

:)

Return to “Site Announcements”