Winners of the 2008 Viewers' Choice Awards! [+ post mortem]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Kalium wrote:
Otohiko wrote:And ban people like me from whining.
Can do! :lol:
DO IT. NOW. :|
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:56 am

congrats winners! i should watch a few of them videos.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:02 am

I think the overall running of went really well this year. Really love the vid pack and the way everything's listed and you can see everything from previous years. The ribbons are a cute idea too. Great stuff. And congrats to all the winners! *^_^*
ImageImage

spk1983
Org Profile

Post by spk1983 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:45 am

Congrats to all the winners...

I kinda liked/disliked the shortened voting period: it certainly would allow it to drag out less, but then for someone like me who is still on dialup ( >_< ), it was rather hassling to download all the semifinal/final videos in time to make a truly objective choice, having effectively 1 day to make my choices, and I pride myself on making some solid choices, since I'm better at judging than creating AMVs. Some of the choices I got to make closer matched the JCAs though, and after getting a chance to watch them all again today before viewing these threads would have allowed me to change my choices that would have made them almost identical to the JCA.

I personally would like to see a small amount of statistics i.e. the difference in the number of votes among all the AMVs, without naming exactly who got how many votes (1st got x amount of votes, 2nd got y amount of votes etc).

However, the masses have spoken, so I hope that 2008 brings an even higher quality of videos that are loved by people from all around the world.

Caryn18
Org Profile

Post by Caryn18 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Congrats to all the winners this year!!! :lol:
~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Pherphq
Org Profile

Post by Pherphq » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:47 am

good job, congrats to the editors that are winners.

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:05 am

congrats to everyone who won I am a little disappointed a couple of my picks didn't win but they were all good choices for the awards recieved =D

keeso
Org Profile

Post by keeso » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:47 am

Congrats Nostromo n Darius! 8-)

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:10 am

I want the process to be more transparent. Total of vote, how many votes for each video, ect. :roll: Would you really want to wake up after an election to find out that the election commission would tell you who won, but not allow you to know you the total votes for each candidate? :shock:

I don't want who voted for what, just the numbers. :P

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:I want the process to be more transparent. Total of vote, how many votes for each video, ect. :roll: Would you really want to wake up after an election to find out that the election commission would tell you who won, but not allow you to know you the total votes for each candidate? :shock:

I don't want who voted for what, just the numbers. :P
Like the real election counts aren't faked anyway.

You have FAR too much trust in your electoral procedures.
:roll:

Return to “Site Announcements”