VCA 2007 Winners!

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:09 am

Unlimited Rice wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
CrackTheSky wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Vir wrote:Just a question: How many people actually voted in the run-off voting?

Was the only one I bothered to vote in. I think.

No.. there were just OVER 9000 if memory serves correct...

Vlad

Fix'd.

that is suppose to be 900...

Vlad

the 9000 was just a boochsack dbz reference :)

I know, but I didn't want too many people to die of shock just in case they thought it was true :P

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Postby Vir » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:40 am

:)

OK, that's good participation.

On a related note, I'd like to suggest a rule change to a couple of the categories for next year.
Vir

Postby Niotex » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:47 am

Do I need to submit my info to anyone btw? I have not received an pm or email stating so thus I figured I'd ask.
Niotex
The Phantom Canine

Postby Bakadeshi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:52 am

congrats to all the winners I suppose. I'm happy with most of the winners.

:up: to reflections, although I would not have (and didn't) voted it for 2 of the categories it won.

I wasn't expecting to win anything in the VCAs this year from the start, but thanks for the votes on Ayumix on behalf of the entire team ;p
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

Postby Niotex » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:36 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:congrats to all the winners I suppose. I'm happy with most of the winners.

:up: to reflections, although I would not have (and didn't) voted it for 2 of the categories it won.

I wasn't expecting to win anything in the VCAs this year from the start, but thanks for the votes on Ayumix on behalf of the entire team ;p
I claim part of the prize 8-)
Niotex
The Phantom Canine

Postby Beowulf » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:46 pm

I was robbed! >:O

:up:
Beowulf

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Niotex wrote:Do I need to submit my info to anyone btw? I have not received an pm or email stating so thus I figured I'd ask.

Yes, and I've had not time to deal with that aspect as I'm super busy with stuff and work. To all the winners who read this, please be patinet for a bit as we will get to this...

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Postby Niotex » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:23 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Niotex wrote:Do I need to submit my info to anyone btw? I have not received an pm or email stating so thus I figured I'd ask.

Yes, and I've had not time to deal with that aspect as I'm super busy with stuff and work. To all the winners who read this, please be patinet for a bit as we will get to this...

Vlad
No problem no need to rush =)
Niotex
The Phantom Canine

Postby Shining Rainbowleaf » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:17 pm

Too bad my favorite amv Worlds Unbroken didn't win anything but ah well it came in the finals for a few catagories and I agree that an amv like Reflections is also a deserved winner in those catagories. Congrats to all the winners, hope to see more from you all next year :P
Shining Rainbowleaf

Postby Rufellan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:00 am

Anyone have a list of or link to the semifinal vids? I didn't have enough time to see 'em all.

Congrats to all winners!
Rufellan

Postby Rufellan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:02 am

Shining Rainbowleaf wrote:Too bad my favorite amv Worlds Unbroken didn't win anything but ah well it came in the finals for a few catagories and I agree that an amv like Reflections is also a deserved winner in those catagories. Congrats to all the winners, hope to see more from you all next year :P

I also felt that Worlds Unbroken was deserving of more; very moving.
Rufellan

Postby Kitsuner » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Rufellan wrote:Anyone have a list of or link to the semifinal vids? I didn't have enough time to see 'em all.

Congrats to all winners!

I think you can still view the semis from the 2007 VCA page.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Rufellan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Rufellan wrote:Anyone have a list of or link to the semifinal vids? I didn't have enough time to see 'em all.

Congrats to all winners!

I think you can still view the semis from the 2007 VCA page.

Not seein' anything but 'My Nominees' and 'Nominate Videos' options, but if you can get to 'em, toss me a link.

Please?
Rufellan

Postby Funky-kun » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:11 am

Funky-kun

Postby downwithpants » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:46 pm

grats all

and about a video winning 5 categories before, euphoria won eleventy billion or something.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements