Please welcome new administrator: Corran!

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:55 pm

Kalium wrote:
Corran wrote:For now, we currently are not looking for new mods... even if we were, we look at a lot of things besides volunteering for the position before we start contacting people. Oh, and now that I'm now in similar shoes, please don't ask me at cons. I'm rather horrible when it comes to names and faces and I'm there to have a good time and not really worry about the org.
...except when you sit in the corner with a laptop reading the forums, and then call me over for advice...
...or when a mod meeting is held Saturday night of AWA, causing paizuri to arrive to the party late, and thus drinking way too much way too fast in order to catch up :lol:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:53 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Kalium wrote:
Corran wrote:For now, we currently are not looking for new mods... even if we were, we look at a lot of things besides volunteering for the position before we start contacting people. Oh, and now that I'm now in similar shoes, please don't ask me at cons. I'm rather horrible when it comes to names and faces and I'm there to have a good time and not really worry about the org.
...except when you sit in the corner with a laptop reading the forums, and then call me over for advice...
...or when a mod meeting is held Saturday night of AWA, causing paizuri to arrive to the party late, and thus drinking way too much way too fast in order to catch up :lol:
Man living aborad sucks. Look what I'm missing u_u

But in Brazil we have cachaça.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:54 pm

O SHT!

Absolutely not! :?
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:...or when a mod meeting is held Saturday night of AWA, causing paizuri to arrive to the party late, and thus drinking way too much way too fast in order to catch up :lol:
I survived that night and that's all that matters.

WABAM!
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:38 pm

First request for Corran:

Get the CSS server back up to date buddy :D

Return to “Site Announcements”