Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:32 am

New banners !!! :roll:

Keeper of Hellfire
Org Profile

Post by Keeper of Hellfire » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:23 am

whiteash wrote:
Keeper of Hellfire wrote:Hooray! The banner of my choice has won! :D Congrats for the winner.

Who ever sees a bloodstain instead of a brushstroke should immediately consult a psychatrist. You need help, for sure.
Too bad that's what the person who made the banner said it was, huh?
No, it doesn't change anything. First, the creator said it means both. And second, it shows that the creator needs help too. :P Btw, great artists always walk on the thin line between genius and insanity.

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:40 am

whiteash wrote:
Keeper of Hellfire wrote:Hooray! The banner of my choice has won! :D Congrats for the winner.

Who ever sees a bloodstain instead of a brushstroke should immediately consult a psychatrist. You need help, for sure.
Too bad that's what the person who made the banner said it was, huh? Yeah. Not pleasant. I don't like the idea of blood being all over a banner. I put up with it enough.
Damn, that's what you think of it? Lemme look at it again...."takes another look"....I think it looks pretty cool to sound general. I'm glad there's color and the logo from last year had some japanese shit in it that made it fruity looking so I'm definetely okay with this one. I don't know where you got the dead skin stuff from.

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:03 am

Rurounikeitaro wrote:
whiteash wrote:

Too bad that's what the person who made the banner said it was, huh? Yeah. Not pleasant. I don't like the idea of blood being all over a banner. I put up with it enough.
Damn, that's what you think of it? Lemme look at it again...."takes another look"....I think it looks pretty cool to sound general. I'm glad there's color and the logo from last year had some japanese shit in it that made it fruity looking so I'm definetely okay with this one. I don't know where you got the dead skin stuff from.

shuu dont make whiteash angry shell kill you liek that guy next to do wall >.> back on topic, I dont like the new banner but I dont hate it I guess its gona take sometime to get used to it btu I like the idea of the blood everybody is talking about but im sure I will soon get used to the banner soon

~Chrono~
Org Profile

Post by ~Chrono~ » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:15 pm

Wow, this year's logo really sucks =0 I liked the one that was in 2004, last year's was just OK.

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:13 pm

trythil wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:Is there any gallery/archive where we can see the previous logos? Just for posterity :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/DYNAMIC/logos/2006/

They're ordered by user ID, I'm pretty sure, so you can also see who made what.
Thank you, Trythil. Before this year's final votes began, I saved all of the pictures for archival. This, however, is awesome.

...and for those that want to explore farther into the history of 'The Org' logos, use the link provided above and just change the year to 2002, 2003, or 2005.

There's lots of cool logos that didn't make it that have never been seen before by most of us...and there's some logos that absolutely suck. :lol:
Lone Wolf's AMV Pimpage:

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:31 pm

Also, I still think the first logo had the best design concept. A musical note with the note bottom being an anime eye...it simply and effectively explains what 'The Org' is all about. This is what logos should try to do.

I'm not saying I don't like this year's winner. I voted for it and I like it. I just can't wait for the flood of crappy banners that's bound to ensue. :D
Lone Wolf's AMV Pimpage:

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:42 pm

oh... :roll:

Ankomaru
Org Profile

Post by Ankomaru » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:58 pm

Go whiteash! Kill 'm *grrrrrrrraw!!* :p
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I noticed... the logo isn't bad! You can do a lot with it, and as long as it fits with the banners: it's already! :D

Poor Zamora.. you people really shouldn't keep going on about how bad the new logo sucks, the most people voted for this logo, I think that speaks for itself.
And be happy there IS a new logo, the old one was too long on the org.
You did a great job Zamora, I'm not allowed to give any bad comment if I can't do it better o_o
An above that, what if YOU won and you get so many bad comments?
You whouldn't like that, right? :roll:

But! If any other logo whould have won, there's always somebody saying he/she doesn't like it. That's how it goes, there isn't any logo everybody likes.

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:03 pm

The logo is very creative , I have a lot of ideas !

Return to “Site Announcements”