VCA Final Vote

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:24 am

The best AMV trailer I've ever seen didn't make the finals? Yay :roll:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Vicious Knives
Org Profile

Post by Vicious Knives » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:48 pm

Dead To The World not making it to the finals in the Most Artistic Video and Video of the Year categories is a crime. Those of you who didn't vote for it in the semifinals should be jailed.

If you wish to redeem yourselves, you may vote for it in the Best Horror/Terror Video category.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:01 pm

But that video wasn't THAT scary though. :roll:

Lurid Enchantment on the other hand.......*shrugs* :x
ImageImage

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:07 pm

Vicious Knives wrote:Dead To The World not making it to the finals in the Most Artistic Video and Video of the Year categories is a crime. Those of you who didn't vote for it in the semifinals should be jailed.

If you wish to redeem yourselves, you may vote for it in the Best Horror/Terror Video category.
:roll: mmmmmmmmm...........what happen if you didn't vote it for the best horror/terror video category ?

Darius GQ
Org Profile

Post by Darius GQ » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:18 pm

I can become a "Newb of the Year" :D
Great! I can't believe that I'm the finalist)))

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:37 pm

Vicious Knives wrote:Dead To The World not making it to the finals in the Most Artistic Video and Video of the Year categories is a crime. Those of you who didn't vote for it in the semifinals should be jailed.

Yeah how dare we think for ourselves and have our own opinions. Enough to be jailed for it. Sounds like something out of 1984. :roll:
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Vicious Knives
Org Profile

Post by Vicious Knives » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:35 pm

Wow, is the concept of facetiousness lost on this generation? I am disappointed that Dead To The World didn't make it to the finals in the Most Artistic Video and Video of the Year categories, but I thought it was pretty obvious that I didn't actually mean that stuff about it being a crime and people deserving jail for not voting for that video. Lighten up, guys.
angelx03 wrote:But that video wasn't THAT scary though. :roll:

Lurid Enchantment on the other hand.......*shrugs* :x
Yeah, it's true. Lurid Enchantment does fit the category better. In fact, now that I've just watched it, I've decided it will be the one I vote for in that category. It's a shame that Dead To The World didn't make it to the finals in any other categories, but I won't vote for it in the Best Horror/Terror Video category if I think another well-done video fits that category better.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:23 pm

Hey,
Pwolf wrote:actually why do some categories of 6, others 5, and then two have 4?
It all had to do with how the votes were spread among the top vids. For example, the votes could have gone like this: 100, 90, 80, 76, 71, 70, 60, 55. In this example, the top 6 vids would be in the finals. For others, it may have gone like this: 100, 90, 80, 70, 55, 54, 53, 52. In this example, the top 4 vids would be in the finals.

I hope this helps.

Phade.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:22 pm

ahh i see...

Pwolf

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 am

Vicious Knives wrote:Wow, is the concept of facetiousness lost on this generation?
Pretty much. I agree with you about Most Artistic, but I think since its release I have changed my mind about Video of the Year (even though I've only seen a few other videos this year). How I can possibly come to my conclusions having only seen a few videos is anyone's guess.

(note: I didn't nominate, nor will I vote)
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “Site Announcements”