New Org Sister Site Launches

Euphoric Abyss
Org Profile

Post by Euphoric Abyss » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:56 am

How about those that sign up from the UK? like me?

It says zip code and only zip code, um uk uses postal code so theres a prob with me signing up, if you could sort that at some point, that'd be great

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:27 pm

Hey Euphoric Abyss,

Yes, the term "zip code" is being changed to the more international "postal code" as well as the data check for it. Working on it... :-)

Phade.

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:36 pm

Phade wrote:Hey Euphoric Abyss,

Yes, the term "zip code" is being changed to the more international "postal code" as well as the data check for it. Working on it... :-)

Phade.
Wow Phade all of this is really great *__*
But more than the same problem Euphoric Abyss had, I'm not been able to regist to the site because I'm not a musician nor a Manager, since I didn't checked nothing inder the necessary information, when I click submit it re-trasport me to the register page. :o Probably it's already been asked :idea:
ImageImage

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:58 pm

Hey Michele,

You should be able to sign up as a regular site member with no need to be in a band or anything else. It could be some other reason why your sign-up did not go through.

Phade.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:07 am

Phade wrote:Hey Michele,

You should be able to sign up as a regular site member with no need to be in a band or anything else. It could be some other reason why your sign-up did not go through.

Phade.
My experience indicates that it may have to do with the choice of password, since you put some rather significant limits on what can be used.

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:15 pm

Kalium wrote:
Phade wrote:Hey Michele,

Phade.
My experience indicates that it may have to do with the choice of password, since you put some rather significant limits on what can be used.
I tried a really generic password, but it don't work. When I put submit, it realod the "register" page, only that "italy" is re-placed by "united states", my zip code here is 00050, since I'm italian, so probably it can be the problem :idea:

(In the register page, I see "Zip Code", not "Postal Code" if it is been changed :o)
ImageImage

Moonlessnight
Org Profile

Post by Moonlessnight » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:52 am

Awesome! I'm gonna run over to my sister's place and tell her about this new site. She has a couple friends that have composed some wonderful music that just might be interested in a place like that.

**Moonlessnight crosses her fingers and hopes she can convince one of her friends to live his dreams and post his music**

Thanks for the wonderful new site, Phade! :D

PS- I imagine if we AMV fanatics ask the indiviual artists really nicely, we can help promote their songs be makeing an AMV with it. No copyright laws are broken when you have permission from the highest right of all...the creator of the art in question.

I've been stressing over that since the whole Evanescence thing and this new site takes a load of worry off my mind. I can continue to share my creations this way! Thank you!
There is nothing like a moonless night to watch a few AMVs.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:56 am

Yeah, this whole zip code thing is gonna be a bit of a problem for me...not even Canada can join =(
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Return to “Site Announcements”