Some Videos No Longer Available [Follow-up]

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby celibi87 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:40 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Might be a good idea.... The chances of getting anythign are very small, but it only takes one person to complain...
Vlad

so we have seen just this week
celibi87

Postby x_rex30 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:46 pm

yuppa wrote:ok^^ i think you guys should know.. That MEGATOKYO is talking about this. and are basically saying stuff that the companies are right. I dont agree with it personally. its just basically "fan made" tributes to th esongs and the anime they love. Ah well.. phade ya could just change the name of the site, everytime a sumons comes up so its wrong every time. eventually changing its name will wear on their nerves and say screw it.

Oh heres the link of the topic here....

http://forums.megatokyo.com/index.php?s ... try4015579

OK, I just added some comments there. My name is mimage.
x_rex30

Postby Cloud Clone » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:07 pm

This could be good news. Perhaps if AMV makers can't use licensed music, they'll be forced to use music that's actually worth listening. Or in another case, they'll just use more crappy music that no one's heard before. Either way sounds like a good change to me.
You're lucky... I've decided to let you live to see the day when I will rule the world.
-Prince of Spam
Cloud Clone

Location: Lost in a river of bleeding tears where no one will ever find me...just kidding, I'm not a homo.

Postby Nestor » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:11 pm

x_rex30 wrote:OK, I just added some comments there. My name is mimage.

And yet, your post
I bet when you compare the people on the a-m-v.org to the people here, the org has the biggest purchasers of music and anime. AMVs give a lot of people more of a need to buy anime and music.. The amount of anime I have got and music has doubled because of AMVs. You can say wether it's wrong or right in your opinion about making AMVs or supporting them.. but a case fact is that it is a great form of advertisement.. I got a great amount of people into anime because of AMVs.. You don't need to like 'em, or agree with what we're doing.. but I don't think your opinion is really going to effect the people that already enjoy them and see them as a great form of advertisment.. Tell me it's not, Just TELL ME IT'S NOT.

holds no real relevance in a discussion on who, really, has a legal say-so in the matter. In terms of legality, it's the ones who hold the copyrights who dictate terms. Not people who hold biased opinions on the matter. Your opinion is nice, and meritable, But ultimately worthless in a court of law.

THAT'S What they were discussing. :wink:
Nestor

Postby x_rex30 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:42 pm

Ummmm.. I know it's illegal. :| I wasn't trying to say they weren't illegal. What are you trying to say exactly? I was just stating my view on AMVs.. and I didn't mean the legal wise. :roll:

I think they were discussing more of the wrongs in rights of AMVs and how they harm and so forth.. not so much the technicalities of them being legal or illegal.
x_rex30

Postby Nestor » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:51 pm

x_rex30 wrote:Ummmm.. I know it's illegal. :| I wasn't trying to say they weren't illegal. What are you trying to say exactly? I was just stating my view on AMVs.. and I didn't mean the legal wise. :roll:

I think they were discussing more of the wrongs in rights of AMVs and how they harm and so forth.. not so much the technicalities of them being legal or illegal.

Okay! Now we're making progress! You've admitted that it's not legal!

There's no more need whatsoever for you to be all up in arms over it for any reason.

accept it, and move on. :roll:
Nestor

Postby x_rex30 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:57 pm

Nestor wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:Ummmm.. I know it's illegal. :| I wasn't trying to say they weren't illegal. What are you trying to say exactly? I was just stating my view on AMVs.. and I didn't mean the legal wise. :roll:

Okay! Now we're making progress! You've admitted that it's not legal!

There's no more need whatsoever for you to be all up in arms over it for any reason.

accept it, and move on. :roll:
I've mentioned about it not being legal in hundreds of threads. Like I said.. I wasn't arguing over it's legalness.. I was just trying to point out that I don't find it harmful in general thats all.
x_rex30

Postby Nestor » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:59 pm

x_rex30 wrote:I've mentioned about it not being legal in hundreds of threads. Like I said.. I wasn't arguing over it's legalness.. I was just trying to point out that I don't find it harmful in general thats all.

And again, that's not the thrust of the topic.

:roll:
Nestor

Postby x_rex30 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:13 pm

Nestor wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:I've mentioned about it not being legal in hundreds of threads. Like I said.. I wasn't arguing over it's legalness.. I was just trying to point out that I don't find it harmful in general thats all.

And again, that's not the thrust of the topic.

:roll:
I must admit, I didn't read much of that thread... :oops: srry.
x_rex30

Postby O-Kagachi » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:23 pm

I must admit, Im suprised with you Nestor. If we had more new members that are as smart and well spoken as you, this site would be a much better place. As for the topic. If people used less liscensed music, and more common sense, we may be able to save this site a lot of trouble. Im not really sure if music copyrighted in japan can cause as much trouble in America, but i may be wrong, as i usually am... :?

But like im saying, like othes said, if we used more music without hefty copywriting or any at all, which I havent seen much of, we may see some good AMV's that wont cause as much trouble with the law.

But remember, i have no effing clue what im talking about, so dont take my comments seriously.
O-Kagachi

Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.

Wow this got long really fast...please ease my fear

Postby littlebobcat » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:40 pm

Phade, I know you've already answered so many questions and I thought maybe I should ask this PM or email to you but then I thought other people might be feeling the same way I do. So I am posting a reply to make this even longer. Since this happened with one of the most used artists on this site, Evanescence, what guarantee do we have it won't come to the attention of other groups widely used on this site such as Linkin' Park, System of a Down, Rammstein, Hoobestank, Disturbed, Nightwish, etc. It seems like Windup Records' lawyer(s) understood a little that we meant no harm to the artists and that's why they went about taking care of the copywrite law the way they did. But what'll happen if one of the other label's lawyer isn't that nice? What can we as AMV creators do to keep this site going as long as possible? I know donating is one way but are there any other actions you'd suggest? I plan to donate once I get a little spending cash because I don't want anything to hurt this site (probably use some of my Christmas money--yes I love the site that much--I's consider it a gift to myself) Thank you so much for all you do. :o
littlebobcat

Re: Wow this got long really fast...please ease my fear

Postby littlebobcat » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:51 pm

Phade, I know you've already answered so many questions and I thought maybe I should ask this PM or email to you but then I thought other people might be feeling the same way I do. So I am posting a reply to make this even longer. Since this happened with one of the most used artists on this site, Evanescence, what guarantee do we have it won't come to the attention of other groups widely used on this site such as Linkin' Park, System of a Down, Rammstein, Hoobestank, Disturbed, Nightwish, etc. It seems like Windup Records' lawyer(s) understood a little that we meant no harm to the artists and that's why they went about taking care of the copyright law the way they did. But what'll happen if one of the other labels’ lawyers isn't that nice? What can we as AMV creators do to keep this site going as long as possible? I know donating is one way but are there any other actions you'd suggest? I plan to donate once I get a little spending cash because I don't want anything to hurt this site (probably use some of my Christmas money--yes I love the site that much--I'd consider it a gift to myself) Thank you so much for all you do. :D

P.S. For all of you planning to boycott, I'm sorry, I plan on getting Evanescence's next CD, so I refuse to join you. I'm not trying to provoke a fight--I want to make that clear right here. It's just, for me, this band's songs make my brain tingle and my creative juices bubble. Their music takes my breath away. I had to stop in the middle of shopping to listen to "Missing" on a demo stereo, and I'm a girl who doesn't get distracted from her shopping that easily.
littlebobcat

Re: ......

Postby trythil » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:18 am

O-Kagachi wrote:I must admit, Im suprised with you Nestor. If we had more new members that are as smart and well spoken as you, this site would be a much better place.

Well, we'd certainly be able to get these sorts of questions cleared up quickly.

Then again, you could do that for yourself by reading copyright law, which is readily available on the Web. U.S. copyright law, in particular, is quite accessible at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/ .

It's actually a pretty good read, and it makes you wonder about other ways we could solve this so that it works out for all parties involved. But, you know, they have The Power and we don't, so I must be totally off my rocker. :roll:

But like im saying, like othes said, if we used more music without hefty copywriting or any at all, which I havent seen much of, we may see some good AMV's that wont cause as much trouble with the law.

The Creative Commons (especially the ccMixter) and Magnatune are good places to start.
T̶̸̡̨̙̪̪̖̙̝̬̱͚͈̺̜͖͎̮̳̝̭̟̗͇̫͍̝̠̹͉̑ͪ̊ͣ̌ͮ̅̽̈́ͪ̈́̎̆ͮ̂ͩ̑͋ͬ⃧ͦͭ̽̏̅̄̆̑ͩ̃̊⃧̍́̂ͨ̌͛ͤ̓ͤ͑́̕͘͜͡҉̴̧̢̨͖͈͍͚̖̬̝͕̲̦̤̲̥̩̟̲̥͙̫̪̺̳̰͈̖̺̝̥̲̳͔̻⃧ͫ̅ͧ̇̾̾͆ͩ͋̋̉̐̏̊⃧̓ͥ̐̍̏ͫ̈́̃ͬͣ̀͒̒̒̓⃧͐̊̓͌̆̐̿̄ͫ̎⃧͗̈́ͤ͋̌͛̓͂̌̋̆̅̕͟͝ͅͅ҉̴̢̯̲̬̩̻͕̟̹͕͍̟̙̗͈̲̻̮́⃧ͮͨͦ͌ͬ̏ͤ̍͘͜͟͜͢҉̙̺͕̼̣⃧̇͐͆͊ͨ̓ͭͦͪͧ͐̄̍̌̅̚͏̸̡̛͕̭̭̺͉̤̤̥̗́hͨ̄̏ͥ͒͋͗̾̒̒͏̴̡̢̢̧̬͎̜͓͎̱̻̜͙̼̦̺̦̳̬̳̞̻̬͇̜͕̜̘̲̞̳̦͈⃧̀̔̈̎͌̑̒̆̉̓⃧ͮ̃͂ͮ͂̇ͧ͌͒̎ͥ̉̈́̀᷅̆͗͋͐̀̚̚͟͢͢͜͡͏̴̵̶̶̸̵̷̸̵̴̢̨̛̛̬͕̬̘̭̩͉̞̜̞̯͙̦̟̙̦͔̙̺̪̗̱̘̺̪̳̫̞̩͙͓̠̱̮̫͔̲͚̞̪͕̻̬͍͖̱̺͚̠̱͇̥̞͔͔͓̥̦̼̮͕̩̪̲̳̖̙⃧͂ͬͫ̍̿̔̃̂ͤ̾⃧̽͂͒̃̎̿̓͛͐⃧̐̌͛̎̑̈́͋́ͬ̏͊̎̄⃧͑̌̈́ͤ̋̀ͨ⃧͑͐̾ͬ͒̓̄ͪͣ͆ͩͥ͗̾̉͋̌⃧̿ͭ͊̋͒̂̒̑ͦ̉͐ͮ̑ͦ̅ͨ͘͘̚̕͟͡͞͞͡ͅͅȋ̶̇̋̐ͤ͢҉̶̵̸̵̛̭̦̭͔̻̻̹̠͚̮̲̗͕̰̯̟͈͍̞̜̺͖͍̩̳̱̦͇⃧ͧ͊ͯͥ͛ͥͤͦ̆ͨ͆⃧̀̈̈ͫͥͤ̽͋͌̽̿̊̊ͨ͑ͭ̏͗̃⃧ͮ̇̂ͪ͒̈́ͨ̃͐͐̅̏ͬ̈ͮ⃧̈ͨ̓̂͋̑ͪͮͤ̒́̚̕͘̚͢͜͟͝ͅ͏̷̸̴̧̡̢͚̖̤͍͓͓̞͕̠̘͚͖̼̦͈̳̙̗̞͎̥͚̱̼̲̮͉̬̬̤͕̝̠͖͇̩͇͎̥̰̥̫̠̦̞̜̤̖̼͚⃧̅͛̍̉̈͌͛̀⃧̇͛ͦ͂͊̓̂̃͊ͯ̒̓⃧̋̋̍̋ͭ̾̒ͮ͌⃧̇̽̽̒ͬ̅ͪ̒̚̕̚̕͟͡͝͠ş̸̴̸̵̧̛̛̬͖̘̣̘̪͎̯̞̠͍̫̖̻̳͖̰̦̮͕̰͈̥͙͉͔̺̗͕̯̟̥̖̪̰̩̰̼̫̬̫̟̮̻͕̱̟̠̰̞̹̯̰̱̻̟̭̟̼͍̥̳̦̰᷿̓͊̏ͯ͛ͬ̉͒̔͂ͩ͛̃̈̍̉⃧ͨ́͌̀ͪ̽͗̓ͨͮͬ́⃧̓͒͛͑̈ͬͤͯ͆͒̈͐̀⃧́ͨ̂̂̎̑̎ͭ̀⃧ͤ͊͆̇̀̃̓ͪͧ̑͒̇̒ͨͤͫ̈̐ͣͧ̋̕̚̚͢͢͢͡͝͝͞ͅͅ͏̴̸̷̧̡̡̫̼̟̱͚͉̤͉̬̲̥̩̩̼̘̪͈̻̲̰͎̰̲̠̜̥̦͎͖̬̲͕̪̥̪̼̣̤̘̹̞͕̲᷊̜̺̬͍̠̫͓͇̪̭̦͖̪̼̥̦̙͓̮̦̺͕̼̦͚̮̰͕̙⃧͊ͣ̅̉̏ͮͫ̋̆͗͋̆⃧̑́̋̽ͧ͛ͪ̉͌̆ͣͭ̑ͩ̔ͤͩ̔̍̀͌̎̌̿͗ͭ̈̽̏ͤ̄̈́⃧̐̓̃̿̌̊̈́̊ͥ̄̔͋͂̀⃧̽ͩ̔͗ͧ̔ͯ̒ͪ̚̕͢͢͜͠ͅ ̄̒̋͌̅̚͏̷̡̡̛̯͙͉̭̠̗̗͖̥̬͓̩̦⃧̀̈́̆̾ͩ͐͑̆̈́ͧͥ̀͘ͅ҉̸̴̷̴̡̨̧̧̼͔͉̣͕̫̗̰̠̳͈͚̟̮̭͇̼̰̜̪͚̬͍̭̤̰̙͈̮̹͍̙̝̩̻͕̤̩̼͚͈͕̜̼̮͇̘͙̺͕͔̭̣͚̫̻͔͖̖͇̣̦̮̘̖̳͇̙̮⃧ͧ̏͒̐ͥ͛̄ͥ̒̎̊ͧ̏̐ͧ͋͌̅⃧ͦͫ̅̍͌̒̏̍̏͛ͮͦͤ͐⃧̂͂̑ͫͥ́⃧͊ͯ̓̉ͧ̓̿ͫ̎͗̑ͥ̆̽̆ͨ̌ͥ́⃧̽͋̎̌ͨͭ̌̉́̚͘̚̚͜͢͢͠͠͝͡ͅ͏̵̧̧̡̡̡̛̮̠͙͖̖̱̹̞̫̜̫͉̥̙͉̝͉̭͇̳͇͔͓͓̩̰̳͓̜̻̘̬⃧̀̾͑͊͑ͯ͑ͨͤ̀⃧͊͌ͫ̒ͮ͌̑͌̇̀̕ͅͅi̷̴̴̶̷̴̵̡̡̛̺͎̪͇̗̺͖̭̻͇̳̝̹͓͙̹̭͓̰͔̯̣̺̹̜̠̮̦̬͍̯̮̜̱̜̩͈̗͙̖͚̰̩͇͕̥͙̫̱̪͇̙̩͈᷂͕̙̘̼̰͎̳̹̼͈̘̗͗ͤͩ̇̒̍̍ͭͥ̓⃧̂ͭ̆̂̒͆̀ͭ͆ͦ̀ͦ̋̓ͮ⃧ͪͩͬ̍͛ͫ͐ͭͨ͌ͫͪ̀᷁͋̿ͬ̓̉͛́́̌̓ͩͫ̓͋̃ͧ͒́́⃧ͧ̋ͧ̓̑ͤ̽ͩ̓ͥͭ̓͊͋͑̌͋́͂⃧̂͊ͪͬ̏̿͒̿̾̊ͤͩ͐͋̏̑̂̒ͫͮ͐̎͌̄̄̉̍̽̉̊́̿̒̄⃧͊͌͆̀͛ͧ̌ͬ̌̀̿͛ͧ̈́̌̉ͤ̄̀͘͘̕͘͟͟͢͝͡͝͝͡͡ͅͅ҉̷̣̯͎̳̥̳̲̱̰̱̺͖̹͎͉̪⃧̉ͮ̈̾̄̕͢ͅ͏̗̞̦̩̪͔̩⃧̿̈́͑ͯ̉ͦ͊̍͟ͅ͏̷̴͍͕͙͙̩̥̩͕̘͈͙͙⃧ͭ̓̈̏̔̎̓͊̚͞s̶̵̵̵̸̵̵̢̨̡̧̨̢̡̨̧̛̛̫̭̥̘̰̗̩̪̲̯͙̟̻̦̳̹̭̦̫̞̩̯̣̹̪̠̟̝̦̙͕̥͚̱͎̰̪̥̲̩͎̣̯̗̜̯͈͖̻̠̩͓̜͈͕̹̺̩͈̮̠̮͇̻̺̹̮̞̰̮̦͉͇̘̦̲̰͎̙͓͎͖͓̜̟͍̬̬̞̘̖̹̮̤̪̘̜̖̠̳̪ͩ̽̔͒ͤͭ̉͆ͨ͗̇̋⃧̎̄ͯ͑͂̑̌̉̌͐ͣ⃧͗́̎ͣͭͧͯ͛̒⃧ͩ̊͆ͭͣ̅⃧ͤͬ̃̾ͦͬͥ̑ͩͫ̎ͨ̀̓͒̏́̀⃧ͤ̍ͨͣ⃧̅̃͛ͤͨ̌ͮͦ͑ͮ͌̈́ͦ̀⃧͆ͦ̅͛̓⃧ͯͪ̿̉̒ͥ̒̕͘͘̚̚͟͟͢͢͞͡͡͠͠͡ͅͅͅ ̴̵̴̢̢̨̧͈̜͇̤͈̩̲̹͕̲̞̫̹̼̭͎̪̘̲̼̫̹̮͙͈̰͚̣̰̞̼̜̼̞͙̯̟͕̭͇͔̲̰̳̪̳̘̫̼͍̋ͦ̎̋̊̆̃̊ͥ̔⃧̆̐͌̏̀⃧̾̀ͤͬ͂̌ͣͣ͂̉ͮͬ⃧͊̏̌͂ͣ̒͑͑̈́ͩͭ͑́ͪ̌ͦ⃧̋̀̀ͣͧͩͣͭͣ̚͟͢͠͠͡ͅ҉̷̷̡̮͓̥̩̲̣̥̮̞̱̼͔͔͇̺̬̠̬̥͕̦̺̳̤̥̟̭̲̳͈̟͖⃧͂̆̀͗ͦ͛̾̓͌͒̅̆̊ͬ̍̽͛̐⃧ͩ̎̀̆̐ͭ̂ͭ͑ͤͪ̀᷉͌̐͆̓̅͗̊ͤ̓ͥͣͫ̾̚̚͞͝͝҉̢̢̛̖͍̗͇͚̘̭̠̦̖͈͎̩̭̖̩̹͍̼̝̥̱̳⃧͌͌͌̈́⃧̇ͦͮͮ̚̚͟a̛̲̫͈͇͇͙͚̥͋̅ͫ̽̍̀ͬͭͨ́ͭͩ̍̍ͥͣ̑̀⃧̽̓ͨͧ̏͘͢͝͝͏̵̢̭̰̱̤̣̳̣̥̪̪̱̘͖͎̟̱̭́⃧͋̔̇͗̋͆ͤ͏̷̨̟̙̝͈̬̟⃧̑̂̍ͣ͗ͮ̑̑̉̅ͬ̄͛̽ͥ̿̀͡͏̷̵̴̵̴̴̢̡̧̙̹͎̮̯̺͖͈̲̞̭͇̫̘̝̰͓͙͎̭͓̭̜̳̩̱̘̜̣͖̘̰̹̼̜͎̲̹̣̺͕͉͕̺̞̻̟᷂̳̘̱͈̱̜͎̞̟̥͍̦̹̤̙̱̭̬͕̗̯⃧̉͑̓ͮ͗ͭͣ͂̈́͆⃧̋͆͋ͥ̏ͬͩ͋͑ͨ⃧ͩͫ͗͋̅̂̏ͤ͛̾ͧ̇̓̌̅ͭ⃧ͭ̽ͨͧͣͭ̏̔ͦ̀⃧͛ͮͤͦ̐ͣ́̎͗̅͌̿̒́͆ͩ͛̿̏̕͘͜͜͡͡͠ͅͅͅͅ ̊̒̒̌ͩ̅͏̷̷̳͔̻͕͉̖̲̰̙̪̟͚⃧̓̀̌ͫ҉̴̷̵̡̢͓̝̪̣͈̥̲̫̬̺̭͚̝̟̬̻̫͙̹̖͖͕̤͚̱̣̮̞̣̹⃧͒̉ͯ̌͌ͭ̀⃧̐̆͛̆⃧͂ͭͨ̈́ͪ̂̒͛͊̿̊ͭ̌́͜͝͝ͅͅ͏̸͔̳̪̦̰͙̬̣͙̳͉̩̟͔̯̗̗̩̭̯̰͕⃧ͧ̆͌͂ͬͧ̃ͥ̿ͧ̍ͮ͛̊̍͂⃧͑͗̅ͩͮͨ̔̀͐̒̿͒̎̄̊̔̋ͬ͜҉̷̡̢̡͍͔̣̲͉͚̭͙̪̞͇̱͈̹̯̝̭̟̝⃧͒̑ͫ̆̌̾ͣ͂ͮ̏͗̂̊̾̐ͤ͂͠͏̷̡̱̹̙͎̙̞̰̞̲̩̩̭͇̹̖̦̖̪͚͓͔̜̤͖͉͚͕̳̩͇̰⃧͂ͥͧ̋̐b̔̍̄ͮ̿̆͌͒̀ͯ͒͆͋͑̿̊̕͠͞҉͏͇̝̪̼̦̻̜̟̬̼̬͍̥̞̼̮̯⃧ͦͮ̊̒ͮ̿ͭ̃ͮͬ⃧̋͂͗ͫ͐̌̀̐̈́̓̒̍͢ͅ҉̷̵̷̢̨͎͙̟̦͖͚̲̻̲̦̱̜̘͓̫̞̹͙̣̗̖̭̹̫̺̻͎⃧ͨ͊͗̉̑ͫ̅̓ͣ̌ͧ̄̆̎̐̑ͤͣ̀⃧ͪ͑̾̈́⃧ͮ̍̓̏̊̆̀ͯͮ̍̂̆̏̕͜͡͡ͅͅ҉̹̜̱̞͓̤̰̙̮̥͓̺⃧̑̄ͫͭ̑҉̛҉̵̛̗̙̦̰͇̼̭͕̩̥͓̲͕̦̥͍̤̤͔̯̬̮͉͚͖⃧ͩ̅ͧͪ⃧́̏͗̅̏̀́͗ͧͤ̑͘̚͘͝҉͟͏͚͍͈̩̤̼̞̰̰̹̥̟l̏̔̑͆҉̛́͏̷̸̢̨̨̛̛̻͚͕̭̘͚͔̮̼̮̲̳̱̠̪͍̦͕̝̘̗̯̲͕̤̱̗̖̳̖̬̫̦̬̥̦͙̝̰̩̳͚͈̬̞̠̗̪̩̙̼̺͖͚͇͚⃧̅̏͊͆̂̀⃧͌́̇͊̏͑̃ͥ̀⃧̈̈́ͩͦͨ⃧ͦ͆̎ͭͭ̋ͧ́⃧̒ͫ̿̿ͭ̿͂̕͢͜͜͟͠͡ͅͅ҉̸̴̸̧̧̡̞̱̜͇̘͓͖͚̻͈̣̘͉̟̼͉̫̜̫͖̬͓̻͓⃧̎͂ͩ̒ͧ͒̈ͤͬ̔̓̅̀⃧ͩ͆ͤ̈͋̓ͤ̓͂̿ͯͮ͝ͅ҉̧̹͖̮̺̪̹̦̺͈͇̪̹̻͈̲̹͇̮⃧̊͋̈́͗ͦ̓̌̅҉̜͍̳̝̺̖͈͔̘̗̙̻͙̣͔͖̟̕͢o̸̡̡̢̥͓̙̺̘̝̯̜̯͈̥͈̳̗̘͈̘͓͚̱̜͍̣̝̬̺͔̙͙̼̙̤͍͖̞̠̻̝̳̣͓̤͔̣̻̫̯͉̜̻̗̙̤̯̜͚̙͓͉̝̮̗̣̝̫̗̭ͭ̔̋ͤͥ⃧̋ͮͦͮ⃧ͣ̌̉̀͗͆̎̓̈́ͦ͊⃧ͧ͑͂̍ͨ͆ͩ́⃧ͫͮͨͩ̐ͫ͋̂͌̀̀̂̚̕͢͜͢͞͝͠҉̷̶҉̴̶̧̢̙̯̪̙͎͉̬͖̘̺̫⃧ͨ͑̃͐̀́ͩ⃧ͨͩ̈́̈ͤ̉́̏͑̓̍͋͋̈́̑̈́̋͢͟͜͡ͅ͏̵̷̨̡̛̻͍͚̠̳̮̪̭̦̳̭̞̣̤͚̭̮̰̰͉͙̼͙̤͔͍͔̖̩͙̭̺͕͓⃧̈́̃ͧ̾ͬͥ͂̉̉͗̅͐͒⃧̽͌ͭ̀͘͞ͅç̵̞̳̣̟̹̬̣͇̖̘̙̺͎̳̦̥̭̦̟̰͔̲̣͓̙̩̦̤̬̆̊ͭ̌̀⃧ͨ̓̌ͬ̊ͪ̌̀⃧̀ͩ̔̓̿ͨͫ̊̽͡҉̷̛͓͎̭̝̼̜̫̘́⃧̎̆ͮ̓̏̅ͥ̀̄͂̎̏̏⃧̓͆͐ͫ̅̋͑̄̂͊ͩ̈́ͬ̕̕͟ͅ͏҉̶̢͍̣͔̙̼̩̙̫̭̬̥͙̫̱̙̻͉̟̣͕̥̜̯̝͉̙̥͓̻̻͍̳͈̳̦̤̦̤̘͈̖̳̦⃧̏̀͗̈̔ͫ̓̆̿͆̀̽̐̓͊̆⃧ͤ̎̈͑̀̒ͣ̋̉̉̌̃ͨ̃͋ͣ⃧̊̀ͩ̃̐͊̚͘͟͡͡ͅͅ҉̨̦̭̱͎̼͙̜̩̮̤̠͚͓̬̮͖̪⃧ͣ͆̐ͫ̅ͨ͗ͣ̋͏̷̡̺̗̮̥̩͍͈̦̩͖̱͚̺̼̭̗́k̴̷̷̶̵̷̛͖͙̜̞̼͔̘̙͓̙̝̰̳̮͉̲̮̩̬̠̘̟͓̩͇̣̫͇̗̤͇̟̮͖̫̗͓̺̬̱̳͔͔̜̙̙͉̾̽͐̐̐͆̄ͣ̇̋̈́̇ͫ́͗⃧ͥͪͣ͒̾ͦ͂⃧̿̃͐̉͑̓ͭ̽̂ͧ̽̊́᷉͒ͥ͗̈́⃧̽̑̑̒͂̾̌ͪͦ̍́̓̽͛ͯ̓̕̚͟ͅ͏̷͈̰̟̬̙͓͖̳̻̬͖̣͓̹͙̙͚̝̮̱̮̟͉⃧ͪ̑̒̀̀⃧ͣ̿̓̽̚͠ͅ҉̷̶̶̢̡̢̢͙̙̯̱̹̮̪̜̮̰̙͖̩̳͇̬͓͓̣̰̮̙̘̣̪̳̖̱⃧͋̓͗̃̎͊ͨ̊̎̍̓ͩ̀̔͆̓͋͛́⃧́͛͗ͪ͡͠͝ͅͅ҉̙̙̤̻̙̺̬̟̜̪̲͖̩̜̣̯̗̗͍̭̣̮͕̺͉̩̞̼͔̬̦̖̯⃧̿͐̒̀ͨ̇͐ͥ̓ͬ̑̅̃̑͢͢ ̡̡̛̟̝̬͙̩̹̻̟̱̒ͫ͆̽͛ͨ͊͌ͤ̽⃧ͤ̄̉̅ͧ̇͗ͪ͛͑͗̆̂̕͟͞҉̸̵͉̭͓̹̯̮̝͚̙̼̜̘̰̝̖͔̮̝̱͈̭͚͚̠̜̗̱͚̝̣̩͓⃧ͬ̋̊͋̆́ͨͯͫ̐͛⃧ͩ̾ͤ̃̄͂̊̿̐́́⃧ͥͥ̐͋̉̔̾̚̕͜͞͞͡ͅ͏̴̵̵̡̢̨̛̝̜̜͔̘̯͍͔͖̲̻͎̥̺͔͙͍̲̤͓̘̘̱̥̻̳̜͉̣⃧ͯ̅͐͗̊⃧ͧͯ̈⃧̽͌ͦͭ̊̑̈́̿͆ͣ̐ͮͤͧ̆̑̈̾̑̚̕͜͞҉̢̢̢̧̨̳͓̬̮̰̥̱̞̜̻̮̤͕͚̥̼̝̹̫̤̣͍⃧̽̒͐ͯ̍͋͑ͬ̅̈͗̈́̈́͑́̕͠o̶ͦͪͫ̾̆ͬ͋ͭ͏̵̢̟͕̮̣̭̩͉̗͍̠͍̱̠̜̭̝̀⃧ͩͨ̓ͨ͋͌̑͐̎ͨͭͦ͠҉̷̛͈͉̳̦̞̯̟͙̫̥̤̤̬̹̜̦̺̪͔͈̮̳̠̬̥̗⃧ͭ́ͮͮ͂ͦͫ͊ͤ̾̓ͯͧ̒ͩͧ̈̀⃧ͫͪ̏̎̇́̈́̐ͪ̔ͩ̽̿̀⃧̒ͦͥ͋ͮ̿͑̅́̚̕͢͞ͅ҉̷̵̧̨̨̡̢̛͇̰̠̩̯̯͙͈̱̙̜̥̟͚̖̣̘̖̭͍̺̖͚̙̣̠͖͓͖̯̰̰̜̲̫͖̣͖̫̗̩̭̫̪̗̩͇̦̳̼̯̥͓̙̱͈̹̹͍̹̠̗̼̙͉͔̳᷅͐͒̐̎ͥ́͑̏ͭ͋́͂̀⃧ͧ͗̅̌̊͗͌⃧ͧ̓̆̊͆ͧ̎̓⃧͌ͨ̀̅̃̐̆̄̈̎ͫͮ⃧͐̊ͮ͐̄̏ͧ́̕͘̚̚̚͜͝͠͠ͅͅͅf̶̶̵̶͕̤̲̗͙̮͍̣̟̤͍͇͉͖̮̻͕̱̖͉̹͋̋̃̄́͒́⃧ͣ͛ͩ͗ͣ̆ͬ͛͑̋̌ͫ͛́⃧̈̈ͯ̓᷁͊́͋̈͘͟͝ͅ͏̶̴̶̴̴̶̷̴̡̨̢̨̛̛̯̮̝͍̟̭͓̳̥͔͕̝̳̭̬͍̞͔͚̗̥͙̫̭̣̳̱̭͔̠͙̱͎̹̻̮͇͙̗̣̩̙͎͕͚̭̞̝̩̘̩͖̯͖̞̺͙̻̺̻̣͚̯̱̖̠̰̘͎⃧̃̿͊͌ͤ̍͒ͥͫͬ́ͩ̏͋̽̍̂⃧͐̄̾ͬͫͩ̃ͨ̀̽̔̾̂̔ͥ⃧ͬͤ͋͗͑̇̊ͫͥͣ⃧͊̓́͊̉͋̈́ͭͤ͋ͧͮ̈͗̌⃧͒ͤ̽ͩ⃧̊̓ͦͨ́̚̕̚̕͢͢͜͞͡͝͡͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̢̡̧̧̨̛̳͉̠̹͚̰͙̺̺̠͉̣͓͚̝̺̤͇̼͔̬̮̬̖̬̰͇̬̭̹̩̤͎̗̖̰̟̦͚͖͉̰̘̪̃ͣ̀͋ͩ͛ͨ⃧̓̔͋͂̂ͧ͊͆̅̇̂ͤ͐ͥ̔͑⃧̍̍̄̒ͣ⃧̌̎͆̓͐͐̐̋̉͋̄ͦ̔́⃧ͯ͒̐̒͋͆̑ͧ̿̓͊ͩ̈̀̚̕̚͢͢͞͠ͅ҉̷̵̸̷̨̧̛̛̥͖̳͖̻̬̭̺̘͔͍͎͈͍̬̼̻̹̹̣͇̗͇̭͙̰̪͖̞̤̠̰̟̗͎̝̥̘͉͉̺͓͍̩̱̗̞͓̳̯̺̦⃧͑ͪ̊̽̒͆̌̃́̇ͭ͆͆̋ͩͨ⃧ͪ̉ͮͯ̎͊̅̿̉̿ͬͭ͗̔⃧͋̀͗͒̌ͨ̽̍̉⃧͛̊̊͛͌̇̄͆ͧͩ͜͟͢͟͝͞͠ͅͅͅt̸̵̷̝̼̤̦̼͔̦̙͎͍̜͙͉̰̙ͯͣ͐ͭͣ͒⃧͆̃ͯͩͥ̓̓̈́̕͡ͅ҉̸̹̹̟̫̰̦͔̦̦⃧̄͊̉̅̚͜͝͏̵̬̳͚͈͕͙͚⃧̆̈̌̿̋ͫ̉͂͂̃̓̄̊͡͏̡̡̛̦̠̰̥̳̩̰̤̼̠̞̮̙̮͙̻̳̪͇̣͚͎̺̬̳̬̥̙̙͕͎̦̼̥̫̙͉̟̖̦̱͇͇͕̩͙̜̥̰̻͕̻̀⃧̾ͣ͌́͂̃̽̀ͧ̋͌̓͗ͣ́⃧̏͛̆̒̂⃧̓̽̊͋͐̎̌͗͌̆́ͩ̌ͩ͐̊̆⃧̄ͦ̀̄̓ͪ̑ͪ̈́ͫ̈̕̚̚͜͜͢͠͡҉̸̢̫͇͎͕̠͇̟̥͎̬͈͈̰̮̬͕̱̙̖͖̯̥̼͉͎͓̘⃧ͬͦͯ̾̾̋̎̎̋ͮ͛ͫ͐e̸̷̷̷̶̢̧̧̛͇̩̻͖̖͖̜̟̹̣̥̭̣̖͖̺̮͓͙̹͓̩͇̜̭̼͉̤̙͓̬̻̰̞̩̹̮ͮͫ͊̒ͧ̐̀̉⃧ͣͫ̂͐ͫ̑͊̓̂͊ͭ̂̆̑⃧̿̽ͯ̐ͭ̉̽ͤͩ⃧͗͑̊͊́ͩͭͩ̓̉ͪ͆⃧ͫ͗̇͆ͬͧ̌͗̉ͧ̐̐̚̚̕̕͟͜͝͡ͅͅͅ͏̵̶̷̸̷̵̢̨̢̡͙̺̳̝̖̳̭͍̬̭̪̦̘͎̩̜͎̯̱̱̦̼̩̝̹̼͔̰̬̘̼̝̹̘̻͙̹̣̦̘̬͍͉̣̼̤̬͇͓̱̘̖̘̺̼⃧ͮ͌ͥ̓̉ͩ͆ͫ͛̃̔⃧̿̒ͩͦ́̽᷃̂ͣͭ̈ͥ͌̒͆ͯͦ̏̀̊ͬ̆̿⃧͛̓͐̎͑ͧ̍⃧̒ͩ̍ͩ̊̌̄ͤ̊̀̚͘͟͟͟͡͝͠ͅͅx̵̸̵̢͕̞̤͔̩͈̩̠̜̗̙̭̟̟ͥ̆ͦ̆͐̔͊̃⃧ͦ́̑ͫ͐ͦ̒̾⃧̾̿̽̂ͭ͐͋͗͗͐͛́̐̕͟͠҉̦̣̺̦͙̹̩̣̯̻̙̳͇̹̹͓͔̼̀⃧̇͒̅̉ͪ̀̍̏̈́̀͗ͦͨͥ͆́͢͠҉̸̨̧̢̥̟̺̝̰͎̗̤̝̻̭͓̼͈̬̟̲̼̜̭͉̰̖̹͍̦͚̭͇̪̘͔͇̙͇͔̮͇̥͔͙̤̘͕̘̬̼̥̖̳̯͇̗͉͇̰̜̪̜̻͔̟̭͖͓͇͎̲⃧̊͌̾̋̿̾͐̄̋̊ͥ̿͒̆̍⃧̂̽̃ͦ̓⃧̉̾ͯ͂͑͊⃧̑̓̍ͫ̅ͦ̇̏̑͊̍̈́̃ͩ͑̈́̾̊⃧͋̇̎ͣ͜͟͠͡͡ͅͅͅt̷̵̷̵̘̼̬͔̝̙̰̪͕͚͇̳̳͕̲͖͕ͪͩ̽̽̐͆ͭ̅̍̏ͥ͋͗͂ͬͫ⃧ͦ̅͂̇̾ͣ́̑̿ͪ͆͂ͯ̐̾̂ͧ͋̌⃧͐ͦ͐̓ͤ̏̎̎̒͘̕͢͡ͅ҉̵̴̶̢̡̭̝̫͙̼̬̱̱͈̠͔̹̗͙̞̳̥̫̪̟͉̻̫̩̗̬̼̞̞̫⃧͑̊̔̌ͬ̂̄ͬ̔̂̋̃ͭ́⃧̄̂͋̒͆ͤ͗͑ͩ̅ͩ⃧̾̎̈́̈́̍̆͒̕͟͢͝͏̶̵̴̸̛̛̛̼̫̮̳̟̯͚͉̹͍̝͇̰̳̪̦̮͕̫̜̺͖͇̖̣̣͔̥̹̯̥͇͕͙̞̜͕̦͉̭̹⃧̊̽̽ͣͩ̅͂ͣͭͮ̆͂͊⃧ͮͭ͂̾̎͒̀⃧ͭ̄͆̄͋͌͑̌͆̆͊̀́̚̚̚͢͞ͅ ̷̸̡̧̡̤̦̰͙̫̥̥͈̞͓̠͉͕̩͖̼̺̤̭̖͉̠̥̙͎̪̞̤̣͍̞̱͙͖̪̂ͮ̍̿ͥ̄͒̽͋̈ͫͭ́̅⃧͛̃̎͆̂ͦ̑̓̿̋⃧̐͐ͮ̊́̍ͧͣ⃧͌̐̈́͊̐͟͝͝҉̷̶̡̧̡̢̨̛͕͎̼̺̯̬̬̹̳̯̭̫̘̫̥̳͉̖͉͓̜̝̙̳̗̪̗̞̳̫̘͈̤̱̩̫̖͔̩̻͍͍̲̞̙͖̮͈͇̰̹͍͔̗̣́⃧̑͌̇͌̒͆̿⃧̌͂ͮ͑̋̿̀⃧͌͛ͭ̋ͥ̈͂ͣ̀͗͛⃧̎͑́ͩ͛ͬͯ̅͌ͫ̓͐̒̉⃧ͫͭͦ̈́́̎̀͌ͭ̿̌̄͊̌̂̈̐̽̕͜͠͠ͅ͏̲̬͕̖̙̻͇̺̻̬̙͔̱̭̱̩͡ͅͅţ̸̶̸̸̷̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̧̛̛̦͍͚͚̲̙̞̼̬̦̻̝̳̱͎̯̼͓͓͙͉͉̱̲̠͕̤̘͓͍̼̟̣͓̙̺̙̥̭̜̯̝̱̺̤̪̘͍̲̩̯͖̺̲̻͙̱̬̫̝̺̤̠̲̼̥̜͉̖̥̳̪̙̙̻̣͉̪͔͇͇̰͇̠̯̦̜͈͉̞̼̯͉̺̯̘̰̬̙̰̞̮͖̻̩̳̲͎̱̥̰̞͉̣̪̹̥͙̤̝͉̝̙͔̣͕̝̝̞̦͖̏̓̎ͩ⃧ͥ̉͛ͤͫ̓͐̀̉̔⃧̀̅̍̏̾ͬ̓̎͂͌ͤ̌ͬ̈ͭ᷆̑̃͌͋̉̿̏͐͛̒̀̃̋̍́⃧͌̇̃̈͊̊̅̽̆̒͂⃧ͬ̌̾̂̆̆ͨ͐̑ͬͧ͛̅͗̎̈́͐ͩͨ⃧̈ͣ͆ͪͤ͌̊̓ͭ̏⃧͂͊̋̈́͂̃̿͒ͮ⃧ͭ̿͒ͮ̾̃̓̑ͫ̅͌̈⃧̋́ͧ̊ͧ̑ͩ̀ͬ͒̇̈̈́̾̎̕̕͢͢͢͠͠͡͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅḩ̶̷̸̴̵̵̸̸̗̖͍͖̫̳̤̠̪͎̬̟͍̼͉̪̰̖͍̹̺̠͈̳̳̼̥̼̝͓͓͚̟͉̦͔͕̲͚̯̘̦̥̖̠̞̯͈̪̰͍̙͉͙̗̯͉̝̱̗͖͍͖̫̯͉͖̰̯̣̲̖ͬͩͮ̽ͨ̽̌͛ͥ̔̽̆ͭ̑ͭ⃧́ͥ͋ͥ͊̊⃧̈́̓͂̍̉ͤ́̽̓ͨ⃧͑͆̓͒⃧̾͒ͨͤ͒̽͊̋⃧̎̿ͥͤͪ͌͛ͩ̊ͯ͑͆̑͊⃧ͧͯ̉̎ͨ̇͆ͭͨ̓́̈̅̀⃧̈̋̒̀ͫ̆̉̀͆̊̈̏͒ͦ̋ͭ̈͘̚͟͜͟͜͜͜͢͡͡͡͞͠͝ͅͅ͏̡̛͎̪͉̤̖̜͈̝͇̠̯̲͎̼̻͇̱̬̝͈̗͚͚͈̗͍̺̟̰̣͔̜⃧͂̃̄̄̄͒̀ͬͮ̽̀͛̂̄̉̄̋̂͜͝ȃ̵̶̵̡̛͖̫̪͔̘̹͉̣̻̠̠̪̙̘̥̼̳̣̥͍̝̭͔̟̘̜͉̟̻̬͈̻̞͉̻̒̈ͣ̓̉́͌ͧ̄̀⃧̂̆̈͌̍̀̒̐⃧͗ͨͪͩͮͥ̇͆̆̽̎̉̃̋̉͊̋̂⃧̀̍͋͋̅͑͗ͯ̇̽̏̿̈̾ͣͨ͘̚͞͝҉̸̷̶̸̡̧̧̜̖̼̟̜̞͕̥̖͎̞̯̱̭̝͎̪͚͓̙͈̻̖͕̦̝̹̰̫̹͓͎̹̞̩̥͔̠̲̼̼̟͓̭̳̻̞͎͍̫̪̩̪̭̳̪̯͓̻͎͕͇͔̜̦̘̫̠⃧͑̿̃̾̌͗͂̑ͯ͆̒͊̉̽͛ͬ⃧͂̒̂̏ͭͦ̐ͥ͋͛ͨ͑̈͆ͫ⃧ͪͧ̈͛⃧ͯ͋̃ͬ͒͂͗̒͊̉̅́͌̅͂ͧ͗⃧́͐̊͗͂ͣ̊ͦ̒̀̚͘͜͜͜͜͞͡͠͝ͅͅt̢̃̋̑ͥ̒̌̿̅̓̒̍̏̉ͮ͏̸̸̵̵̵̴̸̧̛̛̟̦̖̥͇̗̦̹̫̱̳̭̰͚̪͈̭̺̙̗͎͔̤͙͉̠͙̱͖̥̜̜͔̟̰͉̟͔̣̠̖̺̥̥̠̙̞̯̯͖͉͇̻̲̫̥͔͇̻͈͙͈̟̬͖͔̞̗̫̱̟̪̜̳͕͍̻̤͉͔̫̰͓͈̱̳̬̰̘͔̭̝͕͙̙̣̖͚̖̺͇̯̬̤̜̟̻̘͍̮̞̠͔⃧̑̅̀ͥ̓͋ͧͨͥ͐⃧̐̄͐̑̋̓͑̋̅ͥ̃ͭ̐̈́̃ͮ⃧́͗̇̒̓̔ͪ̈́͌͊⃧̋ͥ̒̈́ͫͮ̔ͨ͐⃧͂̏̒̈̈́⃧̈́̉ͭͣ̅̉̒̄͐͂̿́⃧͂̆̏ͧ̔̏̌⃧̔ͫ̎͗́̕͘̚͘̕͢͟͟͟͟͝͞͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̛̥̮̩̖̗̭̞̰̰̩̗ͪ̆ͤͨ̈́ͥͧ̀ͧ͊͒ͤ͂ͧ̉ͫ⃧̇̏̉͋̾̑́̀̓͒ͯ̾ͣ̀ͨͨ̏͟͠͏͏̵̵̨̨̨̺͚̣̯̜̦̠͓̲̫̰̹̮͚̹̫͙͇̜̟͈̘͈̹͉̰̭͇⃧̔͂̍̐̈ͣ̍ͪ͋̑̒́̓̂⃧̆͒ͬ̐̊̐̅ͦ̿͆́⃧̓͑̇ͨͭ̚͏̭͕͔̜̯̖̮͖̣̞̰⃧̇ͭͪ̉̌̓̊҉̶̸̯͓͈͕̬̠̯͓͖̱͚͉͈̹̳͍̻͍̘͕̻᷊⃧̉ͭͨͨ̌̏̅̊̎͋̏͛͆̿̅ͮ͂͟͝͏̵҉̷̷̧̪̬̖̫͔̼̲̫̗͓̫̫̙̦̞̞̬̼͖⃧͐ͩ̐͑̎̀ͧ̍͂͏̴̢͉̬̰͙̭͖̙̖̰͈̱͈͉͓̠͍̗̟̲͓̜̝̰̜̥⃧͌͊ͮ̀ͬ̽́̓ͬ̀ͮ̈̎̐͛̏͌́̚͝ͅc̷̵̶̵̴̸̷̴̡̢̨̡̛̛̹͙̤̠̦͍͍̥͍̫͕̘̠̹͍̭͉̖̘͖̪̺̻͉̬̪̙̰̞̖͇̖̮̠̣̼̣̭̭͉̩̜̖̫͙̳̱͈̗̯̖̼̤͔̭͚̣̱̝͓̲͔̳̝̬̜͙̗͙̬̻̱̥̻͉̻̼̝̲͍̞͙̲̱̭̤͚̝̜̙̝̫͎͖̯̩̬̟͇̳̖̲̝͇̟͇̠̼̥͖̰̞̞͇̹͙͈ͮͨͦ̏ͥ́ͨ̑͌̆̽͂̓̋̒⃧ͯ͂͆ͧ̃̒ͩ̃⃧ͬͫ̒̓̿̐̇ͥ⃧̿͛́͆ͪͨ͊̋̐͋̃̊ͥͧͦ̌͂̍́⃧ͦ̒ͮ̅ͨ⃧͋͗̋⃧͊͂̏̍̀⃧̀̿̓̑̓ͮ̎̓ͥ̉̎̏̊ͣͥ̀⃧ͧ͑̿̏ͬ͌͌̓̈́͐͒͑̚̕̚̚͢͢͜͟͜͢͢͟͠͠͠͞ͅͅͅͅͅa̶͌̉ͨͬͫͪ͗̏̿͐̀̈̌̊͏̶̡̨̧̛̗̰̬̠̦̣̬͙̳̙͇̘̤͙̝̪̠̹̮̹̜͓͉̭͇̜̳̱͍̭̮̤̪̜̻͍̣̺̘͔̟͉̜̞͈̝̭̩͉̪⃧̋̌̄͗ͧͩ̀̉̽́͗ͫ̇ͮͫ̃̄̋⃧̊̍ͮ͋́ͮ̃ͯͮ̐⃧̍̈̊̇͑̀̒͊̎ͩ͂̑͑͋⃧͆́ͥ̋͛̏ͥ̅̏̓́̕̚͟͢͜͝ͅͅ͏̵̷̷̧̢̧̛͚͓͔̣̺̰͉̙͉̖̠̳͕̙͕̻͎̝͔̖̳̝͉̟͎͍͉̖͈̙͈̱̹̹̮̣̫̰̜̫̮̳̘̼͍̗̀⃧͐̈̓ͬ̃̏͛ͭ̑ͪ̔ͭ̓͑͊̃͑͌̑̀⃧̐ͨͩ̈⃧̓̌ͯ̀͛̾̌̃̒ͪ͂ͤ͋́⃧ͦͩ̊͊ͧ́́̕͘͜͜͜͝͞͠ͅn̢̔̒̓̇ͮ́̈͗̚͝͞҉̸̷̬̲̩̝̤̥̞͙͙̜⃧̾ͣ̅ͣ̈́͌͂͐ͨ̆̓̿͑ͨ̅̚҉̶̷̨̢͈̤͓͇͕̫̘̠̩͈̘̻̺̫̥͍̹̹̰̼͉̤̣̰̥̗̮̮̼̥͔̣̤̝⃧͊̉ͥͭ⃧̂ͨͣ̊⃧̽̂ͨ͂̔̂͆̚͞͠͞ͅ҉̸̢̛̛͎͉̖̫͔̞̰͖̙̣͚̗̟̫̠̤͍̬͚̱̱͍̟⃧ͦ̉ͦ͂̀̿͂̒̒͆̀́⃧͑ͫ̍̈ͪͪ̔ͦ͂ͥ⃧̅̏͒ͮ́̉̉̾̌́ͭ̆̈̀ͪ͗̚̕͜͠͝͏̨͎̪̲⃧̆̒ͣͤ͋͏̩̲̥͉̠̳̫̠͕̯̦͈͔̫̳̖͇͈ ̴̡̨̡̡̹̻̼̼͖̫̦̩͔̫̪̳̙̰͎͙͈̣̹̦͓͙̖̥̻̙̞̻̝̟̝̯̩͔͚̞̬̩̤̮͖͇̙̩͍ͦ́̎̍͗ͨ͋ͧͨ͗ͫ͌⃧̑̃ͧ͂ͭ̽͂̇͑̇̽̃̒̈̋⃧̂̑ͨ͗͗͋̋̿͒͗ͩ͌̇⃧̾͆ͩ̔ͦ̚̕͟͟͜͜͠͡͏̖̞̦̫͎͇͙͚͉̫̯̼͙͙̯̙̭̀̀⃧̎̌̐͒̇͟͞͞ͅ҉̵̡̡̝̭̘̖̠̟̗̹͎̜̟͉̱̘᷾ͫͭ̔̾̆ͨ͊ͯͫ̈́̑̕̚͘ͅ͏̶̵͇͉̩͍̜͍̝̦̼̞̙͎͔̙̠̳̗͕̥̗͇̠̖͇͖᷂⃧ͦ̓ͨ̈́̅⃧͂̊ͣͥͨ̅ͯͥ̎ͭͧͨ̑̓ͮͣ̒͑ͮͩͣ͊́͢͞͡͡ͅͅͅ҉̨̡̛̞͖̜̼͙̖̳̞̮͚̟̝̹͉̹̟̠̻̦̘̻̼͖͎̭͍̤̣̮͖̬̫̪̺̟̭̯̹͎̮̥̠͍͍̱̲̖⃧̐ͬͨ͌̆ͥ͒͌̈́͂̾⃧̽̍̄̍̅̒̅̈́ͮͯͧ̀̅̓͒ͯ͘̕̕͟͟͞͞
trythil
is

Postby Illia Sadri » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:09 am

You know, I have always seen it as a matter of time before something like this happened. And I want to see just how much longer remains on the org in terms of being able to host anything on a major label.

Boycotting will do nothing. Do you think a handful of people not buying a mainstream album makes any impact?

The fact is this fandom has been fortunate thus far. For the most part it has remained under the radar of the RIAA and the anime licence holders have accepted them as free advertising for their products.

And frankly, conisdering the number of awful amv's for Evenescence and Creed, I can care less for the most part. Maybe the loss of the org will result in higher quality since cons wouold be the main viewing place and people will be more eager to spend time on a video rather than finish 5 videos of random clips in three weeks so they can upload and get their couple seconds of fame
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=130909">Image</a>
Illia Sadri

Postby aoi_neko » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:14 am

X_rex30, Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the Meagatokyo people incline more towards the position of the record labels than the people here do, but wouldn't it be kind of astonishing if we didn't lean more to our own side of the issue than anyone else does?

Having read the thread there, they actually took a fairly nuanced and intelligent view of it before the flames started. Omoikane (her?)self, who was one of the people arguing with you had said upthread that
"Likewise a significant defense can be made for some AMVs along the same lines as far as the music is concerned."

and dm was very close to my own feelings in saying
"As an AMV creator, you could respond to a cease and desist letter with a reply that says: "fair use". If you didn't hear back from them, then I imagine you can keep distributing. If they say: "no it ain't", then you have to decide how far you want to carry it."

Maybe Yagami is overboard, but then again it's hard to tell how (she? I'm just guessing from the avatars) would have reacted to a coooler and more purely intellectual engagement of the question. As it is, most people don't react well to being shoved.

Not to flame on you, x_rex30, really I'm not trying to. It's just that lots of us are a bit emotional at the moment, and so we may not be in the best frame of mind to go other places and discuss it calmly.
<i>"Tamago no kara wo yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Warewa ga hina da. Tamago wa sekai da. Sekai no kara wo yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Sekai no kara wo hakai se yo. Sekai wo kakumei suru tame ni!"</i>
aoi_neko

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements