Envelope Art Contest

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:48 pm

Hey All,

The username rule has been slightly modified so that it conforms with previously stated condition of not having to be a member of the site:

5. All entries must have some sort of fully identifiable information either on or in the entry such as the member's AnimeMusicVideos.org username or full name and address. Any entry that is not identified with a site username or address will be disqualified.

Thanks again and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

Lost n Hurt
Org Profile

Post by Lost n Hurt » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:41 pm

It really is a shame that I'm too lazy to actually send stuff in the mail...This is one of the reasons my mommy bought me a scanner.
Love of the month: Aya and Tooya
AKA: houshi-sama (Orangeanime.com)

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:47 pm

Phade wrote:Hey All,

The username rule has been slightly modified so that it conforms with previously stated condition of not having to be a member of the site:

5. All entries must have some sort of fully identifiable information either on or in the entry such as the member's AnimeMusicVideos.org username or full name and address. Any entry that is not identified with a site username or address will be disqualified.

Thanks again and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.
got too many ppl sending em in without a site name eh?

Kitsune Bandit
Org Profile

Post by Kitsune Bandit » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 pm

I did a dumb thing and sent my art envelope inside another envelope. It's more of habit for me to do that..and I feel very very stupid right now, and seeming as I didn't read all of these posts...makes me feel even dumber, if possible. :oops:

I sent it in the first of this month. Are you going to send it back or keep it? I would just like to know. ^.^;;;

relmdivider
Org Profile

Post by relmdivider » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:21 am

i was wondering what if people from the uk want to enter? by looking at the address you need to send to its obviously not in the uk so it makes things difficult if your in europe or other contries. we would need to get it their with some kind of air mail seeing as it needs to go oversees and would we have to put on the country etc...?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:34 am

Hey,
relmdivider wrote:i was wondering what if people from the uk want to enter? by looking at the address you need to send to its obviously not in the uk so it makes things difficult if your in europe or other contries. we would need to get it their with some kind of air mail seeing as it needs to go oversees and would we have to put on the country etc...?
Anyone in the world can enter. I have received donations via the post from many countries around the world. Whatever kind of stamp it takes to get the envelope here is the one you'll need to use. The desk worker at the post office can help you with that.

I hope this helps.

Phade.

windyroller
Org Profile

Post by windyroller » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:01 am

Phade wrote:Hey,

I have found some prizes for this month's contest: random anime on DVD. It will be anime and it will be on DVD but that's all I know about it so far. It's not going to be any way-popular/expensive anime like Evengelion Platinum Edition box set or anything like that. All I can promise is that it's actually anime and it's on legitimate DVDs.

So if you want to score some anime, send in an entry or three. Hopefully I will be able to score more/better stuff as the contest progresses.

Phade.
Sooo.... We do need to keep a return address somewhere on the envelope so you can send us the prizes?

relmdivider
Org Profile

Post by relmdivider » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:13 pm

ok ^_^ but the point is if i enter i woukdn't want to put my address on it as im not botherd about a proze i would enter for the fun of it! can we do that?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:15 am

Hey,

All there needs to be is some kind of way for me to contact you if you are a winner. There's generally a veriety of prizes, so me sending you an post card saying "which prize would you like" and then you sending a post card back with your choice and then me sending you the prize is much less efficient than me emailing or private messaging you here at the site. If you win and don't want the prize, you don't have to accept it.

I hope this helps.

Phade.

relmdivider
Org Profile

Post by relmdivider » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:02 am

ok ^_^ im a little confused but ok *goes off to draw on envolopes*

Return to “Site Announcements”