New Moderator Drop Box

What should the Moderator Drop Box permissions be?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:55 am

Write, Read, and Reply (regular)
23%
Write, Read, but not Reply (clear box)
13%
Write, but not Read or Reply (black box)
52%
Write, Read Title, but not Read Message or Reply
13%

Total votes: 31

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 am

Oh wow...well, this doesn't change everything too much...gues we'll just have to adapt again...

Or find another forum....what's more, there's a thing called life.

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:34 am

I'm only for write in all honesty. If you are talking about the members then I think this is less problematic as the people being mentioned and brought up won't know about it and start ranting and complaining and unecessary flame wars won't begin in places they shouldn't be.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:51 pm

I think you should be able to read, write, and reply because someone should be able to defend themselves a little bit before the MODs take action.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:02 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:I think you should be able to read, write, and reply because someone should be able to defend themselves a little bit before the MODs take action.
If this were a major concern, then the Mods can merely address the person before they took action. I do not think it is necessary for the accused to have a chance to face their accusers here.

I actually like the pseudo-black box idea. If the poster wants people to know what they are griping to the mods about they can give a relatively detailed title, if they don't then they can be vague.

Return to “Site Announcements”