The 2005 www.AnimeMusicVideos.org Logo Winner

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

CONSPIRACY

Postby ACE2000 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:34 pm

Hey heres a little fun fact... who is that damn Akimit? We know nothing of him... no worthy banners... no entered videos...

WHAT IS GOING ON!!??
ACE2000 cuzin
ACE2000

OMG

Postby ACE2000 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:44 pm

I just ran a test banner with the new logo and it SUX

It's nowhere near as easy to manipulate as the 2004...

Yea, I've only been hear for a year but I think the 2004 banner was best!!

There is no way to make the new banner look cool... no way that I've found yet...
ACE2000 cuzin
ACE2000

Postby Phade » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:22 am

Hey All,

In case you missed it, the new official logo is available. It has been tweaked so that it works well with banner ads. Source can be found on the banner ad contest page.

Thanks again and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:55 am

As I thought, it looks nice on the forum but meh on the main page. Here's to hoping the banners don't get worse.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:27 am

Good good I like the general apparence of the new Logo, hope it will work well also on baners, but I'm confidenti!
ImageImage
[Mike of the Desert]

Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room

Postby C_Leckie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:02 pm

im sorry to be the voice of evil here but i hate it with a passion no offence i just think the old one was far better this one just looks so plain. Its like oo it looks japanese new logo yay. I just feel a site of this size needs something a bit better looking. Now i look forward to flaming to come because i just wanted to voice my opinion and thats what i have done.
C_Leckie

Postby Otohiko » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:05 pm

I don't have any problem with it, but... Does it look just a tad squeezed on the main page? It seems that way to me. Even if it's not, I think it would look better if it were stretched vertically a little - and make the letters easier to read.
Otohiko

Postby C_Leckie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:07 pm

yeah but comon can anyone say in all seriousness that its better than last years?
C_Leckie

Postby Jnzk » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:12 pm

Your bitching is not going to change anything.
Jnzk
Artsy Bastid

Postby C_Leckie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:13 pm

i know that it just makes me feel better.
C_Leckie

Postby badmartialarts » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:15 pm

People seem to misunderstand. It doesn't have to be better than last years, it only had to be better than all of this years submissions. And the people have spoken. Deal. :lol:
Life's short.
eBayhard.
badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist

Postby Scintilla » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:15 pm

C_Leckie wrote:im sorry to be the voice of evil here but i hate it with a passion no offence i just think the old one was far better this one just looks so plain. Its like oo it looks japanese new logo yay. I just feel a site of this size needs something a bit better looking. Now i look forward to flaming to come because i just wanted to voice my opinion and thats what i have done.

I'm not going to flame, but I am going to suggest that you channel your hate constructively and make a better logo for next year's contest.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)

Postby KaneDragon » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:26 pm

Well, it is a little too big on the banners I just voted on... Better luck next year. :roll:
KaneDragon

Postby JShaggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:49 pm

KaneDragon wrote:Well, it is a little too big on the banners I just voted on... Better luck next year. :roll:

The new logo is kinda big when you put it on banners. On the other hand, I can't complain.
Descansa en Paz, Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
JShaggy

Postby SarahtheBoring » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Call me stupid, but where are people getting the new logo? The contest winner page still has the old-new one, with the smaller text. Where is the high-quality new one with the larger text? (You can't take the one off this page, obviously, because it's already a .gif and will probably look like ass if you compress it more.)

help plz? thx.
SarahtheBoring

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements