2005 VCA Results

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby dwchang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:26 pm

Pwolf wrote:
RolltheStampede wrote:Are all the winners suppose to recieve something in the mail or just the big winners like video of the year


last year there were enough prizes to go around several time... we all got at least two or three items ranging from expensive to cheap... this year looked like there weren't a whole lot of prizes so i don't know whats gona happen.


Pwolf


Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Corran » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:38 pm

dwchang wrote:Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...


Thanks for reminding me of the one thing I had hoped for the most last year but was already gone by the time I got to choose. : /
User avatar
Corran
 
Joined: 14 Oct 2002

Postby Pwolf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:43 pm

Corran wrote:
dwchang wrote:Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...


Thanks for reminding me of the one thing I had hoped for the most last year but was already gone by the time I got to choose. : /


ditto :/


Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
 
Joined: 03 May 2001
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\

Postby dwchang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:45 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Corran wrote:
dwchang wrote:Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...


Thanks for reminding me of the one thing I had hoped for the most last year but was already gone by the time I got to choose. : /


ditto :/


Pwolf


Err...perhaps we can make a shady deal? >_>

Actually I imagine Phade wouldn't be pleased with that so sorry guys : /.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Corran » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:40 pm

Wouldn't be pleased? Why would he care what you do with your prizes?
User avatar
Corran
 
Joined: 14 Oct 2002

Postby dwchang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:52 pm

Corran wrote:Wouldn't be pleased? Why would he care what you do with your prizes?


Well me hocking it off kind of seems bad too, but whatever. We'll talk in a month at ACen :P.

...and I do have every intention of trying it out, but well, haven't had the time. Hell you should know that...sorta.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Bakadeshi » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:41 am

And I totally forgot to send in my info ontime for the prizes... Me and my procrastination curse... awell. Theres always next year ;p
User avatar
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
 
Joined: 29 Sep 2003
Location: Atlanta, GA

Previous

Return to Site Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron