2005 VCA Results

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:26 pm

Pwolf wrote:
RolltheStampede wrote:Are all the winners suppose to recieve something in the mail or just the big winners like video of the year
last year there were enough prizes to go around several time... we all got at least two or three items ranging from expensive to cheap... this year looked like there weren't a whole lot of prizes so i don't know whats gona happen.

Pwolf
Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:38 pm

dwchang wrote:Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...
Thanks for reminding me of the one thing I had hoped for the most last year but was already gone by the time I got to choose. : /

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:43 pm

Corran wrote:
dwchang wrote:Hey maybe I shouldn't ask this, but have you opened your editing or DVD creation software yet? Mine is still untouched. Sorry Phade : /. I'll get to it someday...
Thanks for reminding me of the one thing I had hoped for the most last year but was already gone by the time I got to choose. : /
ditto :/

Pwolf

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:45 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Corran wrote:
ditto :/

Pwolf
Err...perhaps we can make a shady deal? >_>

Actually I imagine Phade wouldn't be pleased with that so sorry guys : /.
-Daniel

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:40 pm

Wouldn't be pleased? Why would he care what you do with your prizes?

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:52 pm

Corran wrote:Wouldn't be pleased? Why would he care what you do with your prizes?
Well me hocking it off kind of seems bad too, but whatever. We'll talk in a month at ACen :P.

...and I do have every intention of trying it out, but well, haven't had the time. Hell you should know that...sorta.
-Daniel

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:41 am

And I totally forgot to send in my info ontime for the prizes... Me and my procrastination curse... awell. Theres always next year ;p

Return to “Site Announcements”