2005 VCA Results

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:21 pm

He also distributed copies of his guide at Otakon, didn't he? And probably the other cons he did panels at as well, if any...
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:29 pm

Scintilla wrote:He also distributed copies of his guide at Otakon, didn't he? And probably the other cons he did panels at as well, if any...
And I know of at least two panels he's run on AMV creation at cons.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:08 pm

Regardless in whether people think we should have won best Horror/Terror, On behalf of myself and all other members of Shining Finger Studios i would like to say thank you to everyone who voted for us. Odviously different people have different ideas as to what Horror/ Terror is.

I mean you have got to give us some credit we are just a bunch of rookies from Texas who had be making videos for less than a year and we came together to make a video that people liked. I thought that was the whole point behind the VIEWERS CHOICE.

Again i want to say thanks and i suppose we will have to make more worthy videos in the future.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:08 pm

Eh, eh! Do not, please, do not!

Nothing here has to do with unworthy videos and 'bad' nominees. You guys all did an awesome job, and the majority clearly proves it. Some may not agree, some may seem hostile, but absolutely every award is deserved because that's indeed the Viewers' Choice. You guys don't need any exceuses for yourself, rather a pat on the back and a word of appreciation from everyone (and prizes. or at least fame).

So yea, don't let it get to you. I may be among those to disagree with results, but let's just say it's your moment to shine (and ours to whine. But whining doesn't get us anywhere...)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Anamorphic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Anamorphic Productions » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:36 pm

RolltheStampede wrote:Regardless in whether people think we should have won best Horror/Terror, On behalf of myself and all other members of Shining Finger Studios i would like to say thank you to everyone who voted for us. Odviously different people have different ideas as to what Horror/ Terror is.

I mean you have got to give us some credit we are just a bunch of rookies from Texas who had be making videos for less than a year and we came together to make a video that people liked. I thought that was the whole point behind the VIEWERS CHOICE.

Again i want to say thanks and i suppose we will have to make more worthy videos in the future.
You totally deserved the win. I adored your video (And have been pimping it out to all my friends). I might not have voted you for the final call (It was a tough choice!) But that doesn't mean you don't deserve it! Just remember that because this is a viewer's choice, there will always be people who don't agree. Some won't mention it, some will bring it up as normal discussion, others will bitch and complain. But a) They're the minority, and B) No matter WHAT you do, there wil be someone who doesn't like it. So once you've found them, they're a lot easier to ignore!

(I know how you feel, anyway. The Dance category got a bit of flack as well, and I've had a few annoying messages left for me about how much Delirium sucked :roll: . Just let it slide!)

punistation
Org Profile

Post by punistation » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:12 am

I haven't seen NARUTO, so I don't think I can watch about half of the winners.

Dammit. :(

Kisses XXOOXX
Jen

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:42 am

Congratulation to all the winners. 8-)

I'd like to know something : will the detailled results be available on the site or the forum or only the "Interesting observations"?

I think it would be interesting to see the number of votes in each category, all the margin in differents categories, etc.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:37 am

punistation wrote:I haven't seen NARUTO, so I don't think I can watch about half of the winners.

Dammit. :(
Hah, I wish you would actually stay around. It'd feel more like the "good ol' days." <3

Darci-San
Org Profile

Post by Darci-San » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:36 am

i have a lovlely question.

deadline for shipping info is tomorrow O_O... who do i send it to??? O_O!!!!

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:04 am

LCY84 wrote:I think it would be interesting to see the number of votes in each category, all the margin in differents categories, etc.
I agree, this would be nice to see.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Site Announcements”