Logo Final Voting Begins

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:38 pm

Quiet Cannon wrote:Image

I like the current logo.
votes :D

If one of these new banners win, will the website text be enlarged out all? Cause if you made a banner out of it currently, it would look like ............

Just a question.

I will really miss the old logo after this new one is put up.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:45 pm

I'm voting for the one that can actually be used in banners without saying animemusicvideos.org at the bottom.

But if we can eventually vote for the old one, I'm taking that in a heartbeat.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:58 pm

DTJB wrote: The current logo is awsm
As much as I like the current logo as well, I think the guys who run this place want to keep things a little fresh.[/quote]

The thing with the current logo is that its special, in a subconcios maner that we may never understand. It's like people who have one avatar and allways have that avatar, never changing it, making it a part of them. Kinda like my flies scewing avatar. I had it for ages, then I changed it and I got more than a few people comenting on the change, and then telling me to change back. The current org banner is like that. Its timeless. Its something that will live on with us forever. None of these new logo's even come close to touching its greatness, its meaning and significance in our lives.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:04 pm

agreed, but do you really want a logo that has an illegible animemusicvideos.org at the bottom in all of the bannners??

you almost have to vote for [img removed] purely because it will be legible!

[Phade: Pimping specific logos is not encouraged.]

KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:08 pm

LightningCountX wrote:
Quiet Cannon wrote:Image

I like the current logo.
votes :D
Ditto. None of the logos up for voting come anywhere close to the current logo.

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:05 pm

Malificus wrote:I'm voting for the one that can actually be used in banners without saying animemusicvideos.org at the bottom.
I imagine that if we select a banner which has tiny text at the bottom unsuitable for use in banners, we'll either get a version with large text, or allow the text to be omitted.
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:28 am

derobert wrote:
Malificus wrote:I'm voting for the one that can actually be used in banners without saying animemusicvideos.org at the bottom.
I imagine that if we select a banner which has tiny text at the bottom unsuitable for use in banners, we'll either get a version with large text, or allow the text to be omitted.
Thank you, I was wondering when someone would answer my question from, like, the third post. :)
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:50 am

Scintilla wrote: Thank you, I was wondering when someone would answer my question from, like, the third post. :)
Your comment was not in the form of a question.

Anyway, back to the topic. I wouldn't mean to insult any of the new logos or say that any are bad, but I much prefer the current logo, and if given the option to re-elect it, I'd take it.
Final Doom "Amazing things will happen here soon."

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Substance "Everyone knows that it's a dangerous substance."

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:22 am

I kind of like a couple of the new logos...

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:44 am

bum wrote:It's like people who have one avatar and allways have that avatar, never changing it, making it a part of them.
I agree, but your not the founder of the org. logo. If they want to take it off the counter and put it on the shelf to replace it with a new one, I'm cool with that.

I like this one a lot.
[img removed]

If the text on the bottom was taken out, I'd like it a bunch more! I think a lot of banners would look cool with this one!

[Phade: Pimping specific logos is not encouraged.]

Return to “Site Announcements”