Nago is out of disk space; uploads will fail.

Gemberkoekje
Org Profile

Post by Gemberkoekje » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:25 pm

I think the video has uploaded, however the page searches at the one server while your vid is on the other...
BakaNeko.nl!

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:28 pm

Yeah, the upload itself works. The confirm upload process is currently being worked on.
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

Sporkmaster
Org Profile

Post by Sporkmaster » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:03 am

Do you know how long until it is done?
When ever in doubt about getting a bad review remember these words; Shut up and make it better.
Xombie!The animated series
Something or other, newest video

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:00 am

Sporkmaster wrote:Do you know how long until it is done?
As someone said in reply to a similar post on another page: The Golden Donut has been up in some form or another for about 2 years. It's been full for about 1 week. Is a bit of patience that much to ask?

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:20 pm

In all honesty, I was kinda wondering when this would happen for a while now. The number being locally hoasted is inSANE. I remember when there were only a couple locally hoasted. Most of the rest were either indirect, direct, or not hoasted at all.

*kicks self for not donating yet*
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

Gemberkoekje
Org Profile

Post by Gemberkoekje » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:43 pm

Well... someone gotta host this vids and if you can't do it for free most people don't do it at all... wich is a shame in some cases.
BakaNeko.nl!

Inuyasha the 3rd
Org Profile

Post by Inuyasha the 3rd » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:07 pm

i know im late...O.o;

But...wtf? i thought nago wasnt suposed to get full until i graduate High School, lol. but i hope another server is put up soon...because i dont have money for hosting...i do have hosting...but its that whole bandwidth thing (you know gotta pay for more b/w...which sucks)...but who knows...since i've sorta taken a break from making AMV's (i am currently making one...but need more dvd's..heeh)...this is no big deal to me but...when im done with an AMV i am working on. I hope a new server is up by that time...so yeah.

-AB_the_3rd

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Nago is out of disk space; uploads will fail.

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:03 pm

the only reason it's driving me crazy, is this is the first vid i've uploaded in a long time. i uploaded my only vids a long time ago all at once when i first learned how to do it.
now that i've had time to learn and get better.... ai yai yai

dis is vewy fwustwaiting :cry:

PrincessYuna
Org Profile

Post by PrincessYuna » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:21 pm

Well, hello everyone. I haven't posted on any forums yet, but I'll start here I guess. :-) I thought my computer was messed up at first, until I saw this thread and was happy to know that I dont have some virus LOL
:roll:
"The friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded, never forget them"

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:51 am

Fluxmeister wrote:Instead of the VCA's we should have the video elimination tournament. Each year 1000 videos are sacrificed. :roll:
lol.....hey!! I have some old sucky videos still on the site!! Oh well, funny idea though.

Return to “Site Announcements”