Anime Screencaps Forum Created

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Anime Screencaps Forum Created

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:42 pm

Due to popular demand we now have an Anime Screencaps forum. Please read the rules before posting and direct any criticisms, problems or suggestions to the Site Help/Suggestions forums.

Enjoy

AD

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:49 pm

Yeowch.
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:51 pm

Great.

Um, a question - is it possible to move the good old 'Weird Screencaps' thread in there, or will we have to make a new one now?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:52 pm

Nevermind.

Read the rules, I suppose it would be too glaring an example of how to keep screencap threads disorganized.

Still, it would be nice to see some of those caps migrate to the new forum :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:54 pm

yeah i knew this was gonna happen soon, the poll was very heavily waged towards it.

i dont visit general anime much, but it took up alot of attention

Rhyevaln
Org Profile

Post by Rhyevaln » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:33 am

Otohiko wrote:Nevermind.

Read the rules, I suppose it would be too glaring an example of how to keep screencap threads disorganized.

Still, it would be nice to see some of those caps migrate to the new forum :roll:
Could change the Subject title to "Example of how NOT to post".

Wouldn't that be a comprimise? :wink:
"Anything they make will be like sucking on your ass to get a taste of your favorite meal again." -LiveAction adapations of Anime |·| Why Yes, I am very opinionated. That's what makes this fun. :twisted:

Return to “Site Announcements”