Phade aka Black Mamba aka Daddy

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby Veldrin » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:33 am

Sanosuke6988 wrote:Congrats to Phade on the new baby. But why'd he name him David? Is he christian? I would've named him something like Fabio or Superfly =/

Haha Fabio would be awesome. Anyway gratz to phade, hope he dosnt sit on his kid, blah blah. FUCK THE IRC! (MOD: Watch it. This thread is about Phade's child and not about IRC. Such remarks are not needed.)

btw I never knew if you had the name david people automatically thought you were christian. O.o..... my middle name is david and I am far from believeing in a religion. I dunno.
Veldrin

Postby Char the second » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:22 pm

good job phade and have fun!
dreams
Char the second

Postby The end » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:09 pm

Congratulations to fatherhood ^_^!
The end

Postby TobinHood » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:29 pm

Add me to the list of people giving congradulations!

Here's to a great future to you and your family Kris.
http://sakkaku.icedomain.netImageImage
I've got to stop procrasturbating.
TobinHood
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby Lyrs » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:02 pm

Thanks for the news, AD! Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. McCormic.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science
Lyrs

Postby Akai Rurouni » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:22 pm

Sanosuke6988 wrote:Congrats to Phade on the new baby. But why'd he name him David? Is he christian? I would've named him something like Fabio or Superfly =/

David is a Judeo-Christian name, so he could be Jewish too. Or he may just like the name. I do. ;-)

Congrats Phade!

-- Akai Rurouni, AKA Dave

(PS - This post is in no way meant to imply there is anything wrong with being Jewish, Christian, non-Judeo-Christian, non-religious, or anything else.)
Akai Rurouni

Postby CaTaClYsM » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:24 pm

I'd have named him Zeke and kept him chained up in the back yard till he was 18.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab
CaTaClYsM

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:38 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:I'd have named him Zeke and kept him chained up in the back yard till he was 18.

No need for a repeat of your life :/

..but anyways.. congrats phade! : ]
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

good news

Postby Michael*Explorer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:44 pm

Thank you for letting us know AbsoluteDestiny. Kris(Phade) and Mary, congratulations. A great joy, I’m sure.
"Even monkeys fall from trees"
-Japanese proverb
Michael*Explorer

Postby Bahamut God » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:53 am

Congrats!

...I have not orginal to say. Just thought I should add in.
Bahamut God
Wrong Kind of Special

Postby CaTaClYsM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:03 am

Koopiskeva wrote:
CaTaClYsM wrote:I'd have named him Zeke and kept him chained up in the back yard till he was 18.

No need for a repeat of your life :/

..but anyways.. congrats phade! : ]

You just arent as goth as I am.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab
CaTaClYsM

Postby bum » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:17 am

ha, im kinda delayed as allways cause i hardly check this part of the board, but ah so cutie that so adorable phade having a little boy and stuff, its like, so.................cutie and adorable and stuff. anyway, AD, any chance ya could post any picies of david ? and how about some pics of the delivery in action. just imagine the energy in the room
bum

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:15 pm

Phade, I wish you good luck and blessings...especially when you have to change Jr.'s diapers... :? :shock:
Lone Wolf's AMV Pimpage:
Lone Wolf

Postby DDramone » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:19 pm

Trident wrote:Thus speaketh the skeptic:

And you all do realize that, in an act of rebellion against all things considered "cool" by Daddy and Mommy Phade, lil' Davy's gonna hate all things otaku, right?

yeah. he could be a disney fan... ew.

but sometimes it works the other way around. my moms a screen writer and script analyst (currently reading a script ment for the rock) and thats wat i wanna do.
DDramone

Postby Kalium » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:52 pm

Mazel tov, Phade. Now you get to learn why parents never say things like "I slept like a baby", unless it's followed by "I woke up every thirty minutes and started crying". ;)

Good luck!
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements