AIM Chat Room Pwn3d: IRC adopted!

Vepaot
Org Profile

Post by Vepaot » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:13 pm

Haha, I like how one or two people get upset, and SQ automatically thinks that everyone is blaming AbsoluteDestiny. Obviously, it's only been one or two people. I haven't insulted anyone, I've been working for what I want and talking like I have some common sense, don't categorize me into being something I'm not. Secondly SQ, you make it sound like everyone hates AD. Whee_It's_Me is the only person who's made a huge attack like that so far, everyone else is just angry.
Click Below:
<a href="aim:GoChat?RoomName=AnimeMusicVideosdotORG">Image</a>

Bahamut God
Wrong Kind of Special
Org Profile

Post by Bahamut God » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:23 pm

SQ wrote:Dude.

You guys need to quit complaining about every single thing.
AD is trying the best he can, if any one of you who were complaining were left with even a SENSE of responsibility as large as AD's for this site, you'd probably fuck it up like no other.

Phade, in your opinions, is worse than AD. Phade would probably go "Well too bad, enjoy your damn AIM chat all to yourselves" and not give you a link.

Whereas Ad has tried to be fair with you, tried to make everyone happy, and all you do is insult him along the way.
Just to make my feelings known. I really like AD. He seems much more even handed than anyone else so far. His ability to take a beating for things he really should not have to deal with and still keep a clear head is awesome. He's willing to take on this HUGE responabilty, and smart enough to hand out some of it to others who can keep this place growing. We have had a huge lack of code fixes lately. I mean, the site looks really messed up on macs right now, as my thread in the site help forum points out. (I'm hopping this can get fixed)

So while I'm glad we got the aim room back, I wish it could have been done with less insults as well. -_- I hope that eventually people will realize that they can complain with out being outraged and AD will be willing to lesson to them. I think in the past, no mater how civil, or how outraged, every one felt powerless and oppressed, as things were pretty much ruled like a dictator. My personal experiences with phade often turned out ok, but from what I have seen over the years, things were not really open to discussion on the forums.

...Plus, your a suck up. :P (I guess I am now too, sorta. )
[Visit my Profile, it hates Bush!]
[Feel bad for someone who killed a kid]
"I'm telling you, I want to be a loser."-Khushrenada
I have a titley thing, and you might not. ^_^/

Summanaro
Org Profile

Post by Summanaro » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:46 pm

Two links up, what I've been wanting the whole time. Now, everyone needs to shut their fucking mouths about the AIM chat, IRC is still having problems concerning OP's, I'm sure, but anyone that was fighting for the AIM link needs to back off just like I am now. I got what I wanted, and all of you should've too, so thank you AD, I really appriciate it. :D
your mom.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:48 pm

IRC OPs are going to be less trigger happy... or else :D

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's always appreciated.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:20 pm

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:IRC OPs are going to be less trigger happy... or else :D
or esle :D? hmm not sure if they should fear the evil emoticon :P

Pwolf

Tab.
Org Profile

Post by Tab. » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:38 pm

/me bans pwolf

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:48 pm

Tab. wrote:/me bans pwolf
:shock:

Pwolf

Vepaot
Org Profile

Post by Vepaot » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:57 pm

I'm with Summanaro. We got we wanted. I don't care about how legal/official/cool it is.

People can pick and choose and we'll both be happy.

This is very good, considering I was going to make a re-doing of the U.S. civil war and fight for my right to own slaves...I mean have the AIM link up. Slavery = bad. *Kills self*
Click Below:
<a href="aim:GoChat?RoomName=AnimeMusicVideosdotORG">Image</a>

DDramone
Org Profile

Post by DDramone » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:48 pm

i smelled revolution... then it died down cuz AD had to be so damn diplomatic :?

DDramone
Org Profile

Post by DDramone » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:49 pm

AD, are you gonna visit the AIM chat once in a while?

Return to “Site Announcements”