Phade to resign

ssj_100
Org Profile

Post by ssj_100 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:05 pm

We'll all gona miss you Phade, you've done such a great job on this site, I always find myself coming here whenever I feel bored and it always does the trick.

Congrats on you new born, you'll be a great father and I hope that we see you back in the future.

Oh btw, are you by any chance the admin for the game Ryzom?

Fairy Dust
Org Profile

CONGRATS PHADE

Post by Fairy Dust » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:50 pm

:D Best of luck and may your baby be a healthy bouncing one who gives you years of joy. :)

alwaysanime321
Org Profile

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Post by alwaysanime321 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:08 pm

:P :D Conrats i'm really gonna mis u Kris!!!! Come back soon now!!? K? WE'll MISSS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :!: [/b]
(O
(O

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

A day to remember...

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:43 pm

One of the very first names I learned to associate with Anime Music Videos was yours, Phade.

I joined this site bearing little knowledge of the world of anime music videos, or even anime in general. I knew people could make DBZ music videos using Real media format. But that was basically it.

It's been many great years, and I owe much of that to this site. Unfortunately, I regret to say that I never got to know you other than on a reputation basis. But that doesn't mean that I don't respect you. The sheer dedication and time invested into a community such as this is mind boggeling on it's own. For that, you have my respect.

So on what is said to be your last day, I bid you farewell Phade. And I really do hope you fare well in the following days, weeks, months and years to come.

Oh yes, and congratulations on your wife and yourself becoming proud parents.

Kevin (Anime Jedi)

Endless Pride
Org Profile

Thanks and good luck...

Post by Endless Pride » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:34 pm

Thank you so much for starting this site many years ago! It has been a source of entertainment and inspiration for me over the years and just recently the basis of my new career plans on becoming a film editor. Without you and the site this could have never happened…so for that I am very grateful.

Good luck with your wife, new child, and future.

Please check in from time to time to see how things are going…

You will be missed…

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:54 am

It's been nice to see all the old faces crawl out of the woodwork to give their hi and goodbye posts.

On an unrelated note, with Phade out of the picture is there any chance the OT forums will reapear?
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

longview606
Org Profile

Post by longview606 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:57 am

/me pretends i didnt just see that
AIM sn: Thesi Lentman606

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:30 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:It's been nice to see all the old faces crawl out of the woodwork to give their hi and goodbye posts.

On an unrelated note, with Phade out of the picture is there any chance the OT forums will reapear?
AD already said "no" :|

Pwolf

otaku_punk
Org Profile

thanks for every thing

Post by otaku_punk » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:36 am

thanks for the site and alll your time. good luck with the kid

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:44 am

Well, it's June 7 now. I guess Phade is gone now. :(