Phade to resign

Knù¢klés
Org Profile

Post by Knù¢klés » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:07 pm

I realize its unlikely that you get a chance to see this message, but i am one of the many people who will miss you, and i always just wanted to say that i am truly, truly grateful for everything you have done, even though i haven't been here as long as others, i have respected you from day 1.

when you rarely posted in the General Anime Section, i always got the feeling that every1 had a smile on there face when they were reading your posts, i know i did. :)

Congratulation on becoming a father, lets hope the little rug-rat becomes an anime fan one day, but having wonderful parents like you guys im sure he will. :)

i wont say good bye, because i honestly hope to see you here again 1 day :) .

So ill say: Catch ya L8rz :wink:
TheKorovaMilkbar Q: Why does Fei where those hot pants half-way up her crack? (cowboy bebop)
Kracus A: because it is easier than wiping

http://player.id-t.com

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:30 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:You can't undo a baby
Sure you can, it's just hard to get away with it. Not impossible, but hard nonetheless.
SpPANDA wrote:good. bye.
Cynical nastiness wrapped up in an innocent message of farewell. Nice goodbye mine, sir 8) .

Anyhow, with Phade gone, we can really party. Bring back OT, get some visible mods, and let's wreck this place.

Then rebuild it in the new administration's grand image.
I'm out...

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:19 pm

kthulhu wrote: Cynical nastiness wrapped up in an innocent message of farewell. Nice goodbye mine, sir 8) .
O:D

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:33 pm

What administration? They're so busy doing other crap that at any give time the mod drop box has 9 messages in it. If we broughbt the OT forum back it'll be a week before the find and delete the guro and snuff threads.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:34 pm

And we still lack a fucking edit button.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:09 pm

get over it you dipshit

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:45 am

fyrtenheimer wrote:get over it you dipshit
Blow me you no talent bitch goddess.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:53 am

Welcome to bansville.

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:57 am

Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
Org Profile

Post by Seijin_Dinger » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:48 am

*Salutes Phade*
You have done 1 hell of a job

*Fires off a 21 Gundam Beam Cannon Salute*
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2018, Chairman 2019-2024, Retired

Return to “Site Announcements”