Phade to resign

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:36 pm

If you treat the child as good as you've treated this community, I'm sure he or she will grow up to be a wonderful person.
"hey... no"

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:48 pm

Thank you for everything you've done for us. I'm sure the site will be in good hands.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:49 pm

Congrats and good luck with fatherhood!

And thank you for such a wonderful site!

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:01 pm

Thanks for everything Phade. I had so much fun in my life creating AMVs and will have fun for a long while and all was based around this site. I got to know friends all around the world here, my English has been improved so much by reading & posting here, thanks for creating such a great community.

I'm sure the site is in very good & reliable hands :)

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 pm

Congratulations Kris. And thank you for making THE definitive AMV website, and a place for editors and fans alike to come to. :)

Sad to see you have to step down, but all good things must come to pass I guess.
Image Image

Zero1
Org Profile

Post by Zero1 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 pm

You simply rock for making a-m-v.org possible. Best wishes in the future, I'm sure we all appreciate the time and effort you've put in over the years

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:09 pm

It is said that the best sign of a truly successful project is that it can live without its originator at the helm.

You've created a community, Phade, and one that won't be going away anytime soon. You've worked wonders, but all things must someday come to an end.

Thank you for all you've done, and farewell. May all your paths be green and the winds always at your back.

((Pleas forgive all the horrible cliches.))

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:11 pm

See ya, Phade. Good luck with you kid! :D

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:12 pm

congratulations on the mini-Phade

seems like you got some worthy replacements, but who will pimp firefox on the forums?

best wishes and hope you return in the future.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:14 pm

1 - Congrats on the baby
2 - You will be greatly missed
3 - I, as well as most of the other members, hope you have a GREAT and prosperous (biggest word I've used today) life, good luck on that
4 - I, as well as others, hope to see you come back for the occasional visit and maybe see you and the family at cons
5 - I wish I was able to help with the site somehow, but I feel like I don't have the experience or was qualified enough, but I was able to help random people a little bit...

:cry: Have a good life away from the Org, I'm sure you, as well as the rest of us (I've used that wording 3 times in one post, wow) hope to see you around.

Thanks for such a great experience with the site and, well, I'm not gonna say good-bye, but good luck!
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Return to “Site Announcements”