VCA Voting Has Begun

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

VCA Voting Has Begun

Post by Phade » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:05 am

Hey All,

In case you haven't noticed yet, the voting for the 2004 Viewers Choice Awards has started. Please view all videos in each category and pick the one you think is best for each category. You may modify your vote up until the end of the voting period. Voting ends February 15.

Good luck to all and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:46 am

So I can change my vote, eh? Thanks!
ImageImage

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Re: VCA Voting Has Begun

Post by dwchang » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:19 pm

Phade wrote:Hey All,

In case you haven't noticed yet, the voting for the 2004 Viewers Choice Awards has started. Please view all videos in each category and pick the one you think is best for each category. You may modify your vote up until the end of the voting period. Voting ends February 15.

Phade.
Yeah and try to watch all the videos before deciding. That's the only advice I can give. The videos nominated were nominated for a reason, so what's the worse that can happen, you watch a good video?

Good luck everyone!
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm

dwchang wrote:
Phade wrote:Hey All,

Phade.
Yeah and try to watch all the videos before deciding. That's the only advice I can give. The videos nominated were nominated for a reason, so what's the worse that can happen, you watch a good video?

Good luck everyone!
That happened to me for Best Action. I couldn't decide between ::bleep::'s vid a ::bleep::'s vid, so I downloaded the 2 and watched. I ended up choosing one over the other for various reasons.
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:58 pm

BrsrkEva wrote: That happened to me for Best Action. I couldn't decide between ::bleep::'s vid a ::bleep::'s vid, so I downloaded the 2 and watched. I ended up choosing one over the other for various reasons.
I actually look forward to this part of the contest since I get to watch AMVs considered "good" that I somehow missed. It's a good "summary" of the year ;) I mean sure I have ideas on what I'd like to vote for, but I don't *know* until I watch them all.

In the past, I've found great videos just by watching them all and in some cases changed my votes. I imagine it'll be the same this year and I look forward to those "new favorites."

So like I said, did you get the worst part of it? A good video? :-P

Have fun guys!
-Daniel

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:30 pm

I downloaded the action videos and I'm getting nightmares.
A bunch of horror vids in there. :shock:
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:15 pm

downwithpants wrote:I downloaded the action videos and I'm getting nightmares.
A bunch of horror vids in there. :shock:
I know my video sucks, but I didn't know it was so bad it scared people :lol: j/k

I think I know what two videos you're talking about and although they're "horror" also, I found them pretty entertaining and well-made action videos as well. :up:
-Daniel

Return to “Site Announcements”