VCA Voting Has Begun

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

VCA Voting Has Begun

Postby Phade » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:05 am

Hey All,

In case you haven't noticed yet, the voting for the 2004 Viewers Choice Awards has started. Please view all videos in each category and pick the one you think is best for each category. You may modify your vote up until the end of the voting period. Voting ends February 15.

Good luck to all and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.
User avatar
Phade
Site Admin
 
Joined: 20 Oct 2000
Location: Little cabin in the woods...

Postby angelx03 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:46 am

So I can change my vote, eh? Thanks!
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
angelx03
 
Joined: 21 Jan 2003
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Re: VCA Voting Has Begun

Postby dwchang » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:19 pm

Phade wrote:Hey All,

In case you haven't noticed yet, the voting for the 2004 Viewers Choice Awards has started. Please view all videos in each category and pick the one you think is best for each category. You may modify your vote up until the end of the voting period. Voting ends February 15.

Good luck to all and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.


Yeah and try to watch all the videos before deciding. That's the only advice I can give. The videos nominated were nominated for a reason, so what's the worse that can happen, you watch a good video?

Good luck everyone!
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI

Re: VCA Voting Has Begun

Postby Brsrk » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm

dwchang wrote:
Phade wrote:Hey All,

In case you haven't noticed yet, the voting for the 2004 Viewers Choice Awards has started. Please view all videos in each category and pick the one you think is best for each category. You may modify your vote up until the end of the voting period. Voting ends February 15.

Good luck to all and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.


Yeah and try to watch all the videos before deciding. That's the only advice I can give. The videos nominated were nominated for a reason, so what's the worse that can happen, you watch a good video?

Good luck everyone!


That happened to me for Best Action. I couldn't decide between ::bleep::'s vid a ::bleep::'s vid, so I downloaded the 2 and watched. I ended up choosing one over the other for various reasons.
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528
User avatar
Brsrk
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2002
Location: Brooklyn, MI

Re: VCA Voting Has Begun

Postby dwchang » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:58 pm

BrsrkEva wrote:That happened to me for Best Action. I couldn't decide between ::bleep::'s vid a ::bleep::'s vid, so I downloaded the 2 and watched. I ended up choosing one over the other for various reasons.


I actually look forward to this part of the contest since I get to watch AMVs considered "good" that I somehow missed. It's a good "summary" of the year ;) I mean sure I have ideas on what I'd like to vote for, but I don't *know* until I watch them all.

In the past, I've found great videos just by watching them all and in some cases changed my votes. I imagine it'll be the same this year and I look forward to those "new favorites."

So like I said, did you get the worst part of it? A good video? :-P

Have fun guys!
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI

Postby downwithpants » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:30 pm

I downloaded the action videos and I'm getting nightmares.
A bunch of horror vids in there. :shock:
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
User avatar
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
 
Joined: 03 Dec 2002
Location: storrs, ct
Status: out of service

Postby dwchang » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:15 pm

downwithpants wrote:I downloaded the action videos and I'm getting nightmares.
A bunch of horror vids in there. :shock:


I know my video sucks, but I didn't know it was so bad it scared people :lol: j/k

I think I know what two videos you're talking about and although they're "horror" also, I found them pretty entertaining and well-made action videos as well. :up:
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI


Return to Site Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests