*stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

*stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Postby paizuri » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:34 pm

Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

What does that mean? Well, for starters, I would like to enforce the forum rules more rigorously, which may mean more banning (albeit for varying amounts of time depending on the nature of the offense and the frequency). I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here. Now, I'm not a very serious person, but if you habitually derail threads or flame people, you will be called to account for your actions.

And yes, there are also other moderators on this site to help enforce the rules, but remember that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so help us, the evil administration, become less evil and report any abuses that you see.

Thanks.

*sits down*
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.
paizuri

Re: *stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Postby mexicanjunior » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:35 pm

paizuri wrote:Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

What does that mean? Well, for starters, I would like to enforce the forum rules more rigorously, which may mean more banning (albeit for varying amounts of time depending on the nature of the offense and the frequency). I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here. Now, I'm not a very serious person, but if you habitually derail threads or flame people, you will be called to account for your actions.

And yes, there are also other moderators on this site to help enforce the rules, but remember that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so help us, the evil administration, become less evil and report any abuses that you see.

Thanks.

*sits down*

*shockandawe*
mexicanjunior

Postby J-0080 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:36 pm

Yeah, I noticed your name highlighted in yellow. Bah, how many members are really admins, this is annoying that anyone could be an undercover guy.

I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here.

boo
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.
:lol:
J-0080

Postby paizuri » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:39 pm

J-0080 wrote:Yeah, I noticed your name highlighted in yellow. Bah, how many members are really admins, this is annoying that anyone could be an undercover guy.

Hehe, probably more than you realize.

J-0080 wrote:
I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here.

boo

I don't mind clever quips and all but try to keep things fairly on-topic and don't be a dumbass. That's all I'm asking, really.
paizuri

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:40 pm

Looks like ADD started a trend. :wink:

[MOD467: Yes, but ritalin isn't the answer to everything!]
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby Savia » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:47 pm

It's good to know that you feel confident enough in the community not to fear them attacking you for doing your job. And kudos to you for standing up and saying so!
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.
Savia
Chocolate teapot

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:55 pm

Funny how as soon as I hit Submit I cursed the boards lack of edit button for about the 12,678th time...
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Re: *stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Postby Hitori » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:37 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
paizuri wrote:Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

Thanks.

*sits down*

*shockandawe*
x2 :P
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Corran » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:39 pm

Cool, I never expected you to be an admin but it is good to see that AD is in good company.
Corran

Postby Voices_Of_Ryan » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:46 pm

Great now we're gonna start having "admin" burnings..

Everyone will be blamed for being an admin, and we'll burn them...

:cry:
"hey... no"
Voices_Of_Ryan

Postby Arigatomina » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:21 pm

Hm. Can't remember seeing Paizuri post much, but it's nice to have another yellow name down there. This place gets more colorful by the day. ^"^
Arigatomina

Postby angelx03 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:40 pm

So we have a new forum administrator. So what are you going to do with those intro threads that are popping out recently?
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby paizuri » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:43 pm

angelx03 wrote:So we have a new forum administrator. So what are you going to do with those intro threads that are popping out recently?

This matter is currently under debate.
paizuri

Postby J-0080 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:43 pm

Why, move to AAM of course.

Although, none of us would be able to see them...
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.
:lol:
J-0080

Postby Katsumi_AMVs » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:20 pm

Wow :shock:

the number of admins is growing :shock:

I just ask for you keep your eyes *WIDE* open to the *AMV Annoucement* forum , because I get stressed when I see a new AMV creator be flamed in there with non construtive dumb comments about their vids :?

I can't promise that I'm not gonna act like an idiot and be agressive with that kind of people . . . . so please *rules* are suposed to be respected.

And this is my favorite one :

Phade wrote:1. Thou shalt be courteous at all times including visiting conventions, forum posts, opinions given, and opinions received. Respect other's judgment though you may disagree with it. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

Remember that even new creators can make great vids if somebody help them on *HOW TO* :wink:
Nothing usefull here .
Katsumi_AMVs

Next

Return to Site Announcements