Admin Introduction

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

Post by WilLoW :--) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:15 pm

DJ_Izumi wrote:
fyrtenheimer wrote:I've seen her post down there like once.
The fact that he dosn't know I never really posted GOT or IAM is rather amusing to me.
The fact that you never know when to shut up is rather amusing to me...

I really want you to run a forum to see how you can handle it... really...
Then, when you face your failure, you'll think : "oh, and wait; the org isn't only a forum, it's also an entire database driven website with thousands of members...oh I was such an asshole to think it was easy to manage..."

At least you should "soften" your words...because you're often really mean, and this gets on people's nerves (especially mine... arg, my stomach...arg I hate you :P )...

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

Post by WilLoW :--) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:22 pm

To go back to the topic, could we know how many "agents" and "admins" there are ? unless it is supposed to be a secret ?

thanks.

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Org Profile

Post by InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:47 pm

And all this time.....We thought EC was an admin.
SEKKUSU!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDD

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:10 pm

WilLoW :--) wrote:I really want you to run a forum to see how you can handle it... really...
What do you think made me so cynical about online comunity administration in the first place? :)
DJ_Izumi wrote:That's it! All you fuckers are banned and I'm closing this shit hole down! And you two losers, who keep cyber fucking when I'm not looking, yeah, I read the logs. Gotta supprise for you. You're not lesbians, you both guys and nither knew it. Yeah, I can see your usernames while you can't! And the first person to AIM me saying 'OMG it's not fair!' gets blocked!

...Sweet memories.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:59 pm

DJ_Izumi wrote:
DJ_Izumi wrote:That's it! All you fuckers are banned and I'm closing this shit hole down! And you two losers, who keep cyber fucking when I'm not looking, yeah, I read the logs. Gotta supprise for you. You're not lesbians, you both guys and nither knew it. Yeah, I can see your usernames while you can't! And the first person to AIM me saying 'OMG it's not fair!' gets blocked!

...Sweet memories.
OMG!! Izumi 4 Admin! I want someone who can't control a forum to lash out at me when it miserably fails because of her incompetence! :roll:
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:45 pm

Miserable dumb asses, all of them

"OMG TEH SWARE WORD FILTER IS SUPPRESSING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH."
"Shut the fuck up!"

I was NICE before. -Really- nice, sweet enough to give you cavities. Now I'm mean, and tainted. And to vent my now constant anger, I become that which I hate. Why? Being a little shit full of decent is a LOT more fun then LISTINING to the little shits.

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:46 pm

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:And all this time.....We thought EC was an admin.
no we didnt

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:26 pm

DJ_Izumi wrote:Miserable dumb asses, all of them

"OMG TEH SWARE WORD FILTER IS SUPPRESSING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH."
"Shut the fuck up!"

I was NICE before. -Really- nice, sweet enough to give you cavities. Now I'm mean, and tainted. And to vent my now constant anger, I become that which I hate. Why? Being a little shit full of decent is a LOT more fun then LISTINING to the little shits.
We ban people like that on DS. Apparently being Admin is hard work if youre mentally incompetant.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:53 pm

Unfourtinatly, this was a system signifigantly different from that which you are used to (From a technical aspect) so the rules of engagement were different. I must admit however, it made things interesting to say the least.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:09 pm

DJ_Izumi wrote:Unfourtinatly, this was a system signifigantly different from that which you are used to (From a technical aspect) so the rules of engagement were different. I must admit however, it made things interesting to say the least.
From the description, sounds like IRC or web based chat clients, both of which I've been administrating since I was 14. Still not hard.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Return to “Site Announcements”