New Forum Goodies

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby godix » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:09 pm

I got a question, exactly how much does it take to not be a leech? If I send in a nickle or two will I get the donor label or is there a special 'cheap smartass' catagory you aren't telling us about yet?
godix
a disturbed member

Postby XenoDrake » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:22 pm

I dont think thier is such a catagory, but I think their should be. I think I'm still labeled a total leach, but in my org profile it says "gave something!"

Phade, a seggestion. Let people who have donated put up a custom title, I think their is a way to inable members to put their own title up in their phpBB profile. It shouldent be to hard to add something to this donation lable thing that activates the custom title opition in the member profile. If not, disreguard.

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes
XenoDrake

Postby Phade » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:29 pm

Hey,

godix wrote:I got a question, exactly how much does it take to not be a leech? If I send in a nickle or two will I get the donor label or is there a special 'cheap smartass' catagory you aren't telling us about yet?

Currently, the smallest amount accepted for recognition as a "donator" is $1 US.

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Re: New Forum Goodies

Postby Katsumi_AMVs » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:02 pm

Phade wrote:Hey All,

There are two new forum goodies for you to enjoy. The first is the long-awaited "Org Profile" link button. The button will appear at the bottom of each post.

Phade.

*update sign links*

Yay , that will be usefull Phade :D

Thanks ^_^
Nothing usefull here .
Katsumi_AMVs

Postby downwithpants » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:28 pm

XenoDrake wrote:Phade, a seggestion. Let people who have donated put up a custom title, I think their is a way to inable members to put their own title up in their phpBB profile. It shouldent be to hard to add something to this donation lable thing that activates the custom title opition in the member profile. If not, disreguard.

~XenoDrake

I like that idea. :)
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person

Postby ladydx » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:26 am

*digs under the couch cushions..comes up with 3 tootise pop sticks..a stale Pringles..and 2 dustbunnies* I swear! I'm gonna donate! I meant to at AWA and didn't catch you in time :cry: Will most likely be after the first of the year though...=/

Yes, I'm a chick. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I make AMV's. Yes, I play video games.
Yes, I'm taken.
ladydx

Postby Rozard » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:17 pm

ladydx wrote:I swear! I'm gonna donate! I meant to at AWA and didn't catch you in time :cry:

You were just too shy :P
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby ladydx » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:53 pm

¬¬ hush Roz

I just wasn't sure how Phade would react when a person dressed in a Hellsing S.W.A.T outfit with a huge hippy Jet bodyguard at her side came up and told him she had something for him :twisted:

okay..so I was shy.. :oops:

Yes, I'm a chick. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I make AMV's. Yes, I play video games.
Yes, I'm taken.
ladydx

Postby HungryCrackPot » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:08 am

Phade: What's the largest single donation you have recieved from other users? (dont count any money you threw in, only OTHER members).
I am curious, and may be willing to beat it if I feel compelled.
ImageImageImageImageImage
HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time

Postby Nemoxs » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:22 am

XenoDrake wrote:
Phade wrote:Heck, one time in the mail, I got $3 in dimes!! :o

=O
Good Idea! I'll turn a $50 bill into pennies and send them ONE AT A TIME! MUHAHAHA :twisted: :!: :!:

/evilness

:P :lol: :wink: :roll:
~XenoDrake

Hell I'd do this just for fun :\

If I had about 5,000 dollars this would be a great gag.
Nemoxs

Postby Phade » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:50 am

Hey HungryCrackPot,

If you (or anyone else for that matter) can beat the highest single donation ever given to the Org, I will give you watever forum title you want AND you can give my forum title (without cursing) for a year. You can check the stats page at any time, but I can tell you now that the amount was $1,500.00 as both the single largest donation and the largest total donation from a single person.

Good luck!! ^_^

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Postby SephirothJenova » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:01 am

Meh, $1500 is like nothing. I don't feel like giving a one time donation of $1600. It's much better for the Org I think if I give money is smaller amounts. Oh, I want to clarify myself. $1600 is a LOT, but when spread over a long period of time for like 1 - 2 years, it's not that much.

Sephiroth
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=4456">Profile</a> <a href="http://www.rockmanvortex.com/sephiroth" target="newwindow2">Existentialism Studios</a> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=53160"><b>Elysium</b></a>
SephirothJenova

Postby HungryCrackPot » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:49 am

Phade wrote:Hey HungryCrackPot,

If you (or anyone else for that matter) can beat the highest single donation ever given to the Org, I will give you watever forum title you want AND you can give my forum title (without cursing) for a year. You can check the stats page at any time, but I can tell you now that the amount was $1,500.00 as both the single largest donation and the largest total donation from a single person.

Good luck!! ^_^

Phade.

Holy shit.
I'll think about it.
And save up for now.
ImageImageImageImageImage
HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time

Postby )v(ajin Koji » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:00 pm

Phade wrote:Hey HungryCrackPot,

Good luck!! ^_^

Phade.

OH MAN! im so gonna save up :¬/
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
)v(ajin Koji

Postby angelx03 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:21 pm

I would save up $1500, but that's the amount of money I need to pay for my tuition. :?
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements