Ripping DVD Problem

The old Video Software Help forum, left visible as an archive.
Aziff
Org Profile

Ripping DVD Problem

Post by Aziff » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:46 pm

Hi guys, i'm trying to rip DVD scenes frommy Rurouni Kenshin series DVD. The problem that it doesn't rip the episodes, it rips the whole DVD! The first time I ripped it, I ended up with 16Gb occupied by 5 copies of the same scenes...

This doesn't happen when I'm ripping my RuroKen OVA DVD's though. It only happens when I rip the series. I use Ulead Video Studio 9's DVD Extractor (it's in the programme). Can anyone help me on this? Thnx
ImageImage

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:47 pm

dvd decrypter
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:51 pm

You can select only the episodes (and angles, if the DVDs are multi-angle, which sounds like it might be the case here; you can't fit 16 GB on a standard DVD) you need with SmartRipper.

Both SmartRipper and DVD Decrypter are available from doom9.org's downloads section.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Aziff
Org Profile

Post by Aziff » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:36 pm

Cool... LoL. Thnx ^^

[quoteYou can select only the episodes (and angles, if the DVDs are multi-angle, which sounds like it might be the case here; you can't fit 16 GB on a standard DVD) you need with SmartRipper.[/quote]

Btw, i did select only the episodes, about 5 of them. The problem was that the whole DVD was ripped 5 times. Not the episodes. LoL. Thnx anyway. Maybe I can try downloading the software now ^^
ImageImage

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:57 pm

And resize your sig
Rule 3 wrote:Forum signatures shall have no greater total dimensions than 600 pixels wide and 80 pixels high or four lines of normal-sized text (font size 12). You may have multiple images in your signature, but no single image may exceed 600 pixels in length or 40 pixels in height or be greater than 100 kb in size. Any signature exceeding these total dimensions or any single image that goes beyond the aforementioned limits may be removed or altered without warning.

Return to “Video Software Help Archive”