Help With TMPGEnc

The old Video Software Help forum, left visible as an archive.
silver_moon
Org Profile

Help With TMPGEnc

Post by silver_moon » Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:57 pm

OK, I currently have a 3 GB Huffyuv file of my new video on my hardrive, and want to change it into a .mpg using TMPGEnc. I WOULD be able to smoothly follow ErMaC's guide on this except for one problem:

When I click the "Setting" button in the bottom right hand corner, most of the options are grayed out and I can't change them. In the picture in ErMaC's guide, these options were not grayed out. I have a video and audio source set and I chose I name for the output file... what's wrong? I need to change some of those settings! I would appreciate any help.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:02 pm

That's easily fixed.

The options are available depending on the profile that is used. However, you'll be customising your settings so you want to have access to all the options.

SO, to do this go to the load button (next to the settings one) and look in your TMPG folder for a templates folder and look in there for one called "unlock".

When you load that all the options will be available to you.

If you have a very old version of tmpg the file will be called something in japanese but it will be the only japanese one so it will be easy to find.

Happy encoding ^_^

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:05 pm

Woohoo!

Thank you very much :D

Return to “Video Software Help Archive”