What are you playing?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun May 06, 2007 11:33 pm

The last of Otohiko's victorious Hellenes stand proudly over the remains of...

...mostly my own and a little bit of Orwell's army :x Blasted Qarthadastim!

I've finally declared war on Orwell in Europa Barbarorum (for RTW). Expect to hear more of this :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Mon May 07, 2007 11:01 am

Well Shit, I didn't know you guy's played RTW.

I own that game, I should learn how to play, and get my ass kicked by the Russians

:O

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon May 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:Well Shit, I didn't know you guy's played RTW.

I own that game, I should learn how to play, and get my ass kicked by the Russians

Join up! You need patch 1.5 + Europa Barbarorum 0.81a... Orwell could set you up with links I think.

Meanwhile here we have Oto vs. Orwell's evil kite-shaped box army

I tried to surround them

But in the end it was total fail

:roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Mon May 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:Well Shit, I didn't know you guy's played RTW.

Please, join us. My kite needs another level to float above in the quest for grand victory. What you'll need, if you have just RTW, unpatched in anyway.

Update to 1.3 and then to 1.5. Then go to the EB Homepage and download the latest version. It really is probably the best mod out there for RTW, historical immersion up the wazoo. Authentic, or as close as we can get, Greek and Latin are in the game already, and Celtic along witih a couple other languages are being worked on.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon May 07, 2007 7:16 pm

I just got a Nintentdo DS, so I've been playing Mario Kart DS, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Enjoying all of them quite a bit. Definitely glad that I picked the system up :O

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:40 pm

I've been playing a lot of Bomberman Live the last few days. The multiplayer rocks!
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:42 pm

I've been playing Trickster Online, but haven't had much time for it lately.

I've been playing through a whole number of games on the Wii lately since I got my mod chip :) Super Paper Mario, Elebits, Dragon Quest Swords, Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race, and more.

I mainly play the DS though. I'm currently on the verge of finally completing Final Fantasy 6 (gba). I've played most of the way through it about 4 times over the years, but never actually completed it. I'm also playing Dokidoki Majo Shinpan, Kabu Trader Shun, and Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:40 am

Ever since my PC burned, I dusted out my brother's Dreamcast and got entirely sucked into Shenmue (I and II). Damn, that game is as perfect as it gets for a player of my profile (that is, not attention-deficient but rather prone to getting sucked in by athmosphere etc.) My favorite "game" game ever as of now.
(by "game" game I mean a non-simulation one) :roll:

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:03 pm

I don't play much currently. If so, mostly a quick few races in NfS Carbon or a round in a Touhou shooter game. Will propably play Touhou 10 more once it comes out in order to beat it. And I usually don't resist on a CS round with the AMV folks here :D

Last game I beat was Freespace 2 SCP. Best space game ever, also open sourced and freely available since a few years. This means alot of user-made campaings, the Just Another Day ones are freaking hilarious.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:22 pm

Just got my ps2 back from my friend that "lost" it, and finally started on FFXII. I must say that I am impressed that a Final Fantasy can actually do something other than crystal hunting and romance plots. A nice political plot worked out great so far.

Oh, and I'm replaying through KHII. :oops:

Return to “General Discussion”