Final Results

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Final Results

Post by Kireblue » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Project Org Editor 2016 is now officially over, and the results are finally here. Congratulations to UnluckyArtist, our new Project Org Editor champion! Thank you to all of the participants this year for making the competition a success. All together, there were a total of 104 submissions sent in by 44 editors from all over the world. Even though the contest was 1 round shorter this year, that's is actually 1 more video, and 11 more editors than our 2015 competition. So I look forward to seeing all of your continued support in next year's Project Org Editor.

Once again, congratulations to UnluckyArtist for earning 1st place in the competition and becoming part of the Project Editor Hall of Fame alongside Anicsi, Kisanzi, afanador, Shin-AMV, Ileia, and Nya-Chan Production. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Neon Alley Drawstring Backpack
Kizumonogatari / Wound Tale Light Novel
The Boy Can Fight Aliens Blu-ray
Assassination Classroom vol 1 manga
4GB USB Flashdrive
Monster Rancher EVO Trading Cards
A-M-V.org 1 year Donation Status Upgrade
MomoCon 2017 4-day Pass
Also, congrats to AngelDragoon, our 2nd place winner. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Wedding Peach: Season 2 Collection
MomoCon 2017 4-day Pass

Congrats to Scara99, our 3rd place winner. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

Dragon Ball z Kai Part 7 DVD
MomoCon 2017 4-day Pass
Congrats to MadMegatax, our 4th place winner. I hereby present you with the following Award and prizes.
Spoiler :

MomoCon 2017 4-day Pass
And finally, Congrats to our 5th - 8th place Semi-finslists (OnyxAMVs, MoonlightFilly, Pikapwn and SeanPNG). I hereby present you with the following awards and a 4-day pass to MomoCon 2017.
Spoiler :

All the available videos from this year's competition can be found here.

And lastly, feel free to use this thread to give me and the other judges feedback on how the contest was organized this year. If you liked a certain aspect of it, but disliked another, please tell tell us so that we can make next year's contest better. If you have suggestions for future round themes, those are also very appreciated.

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Re: Final Results

Post by PieandBeer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:29 pm

PieandBeer wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ogaV_9cUbQo/hqdefault.jpg

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Ayyy, alright! Great job everybody! |:>

And congrats, UnluckyArtist! (Not so unlucky now, are you? :awesome: ) A very well deserved win!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:36 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:Not so unlucky now, are you? :awesome:
I was waiting for someone to make that joke :asd:

Pikapwn
Getting Pikapwn'd
Org Profile

Post by Pikapwn » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:38 am

Congrats to UnluckyArtist and the rest of the winners!

It was a rather fun contest and I'm glad I was able to participate. Thanks for all the feedback judges! It's really helpful.

Also, I have a suggestion for next year (unless this has been done before):

A Zelda themed round, based on the Triforce. Editors would have three options: Wisdom, Power, and Courage, and would make a video based on one (or more) or those Triforce pieces.

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Post by UnluckyArtist » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:33 am

Pikapwn wrote: A Zelda themed round, based on the Triforce. Editors would have three options: Wisdom, Power, and Courage, and would make a video based on one (or more) or those Triforce pieces.
I love Zelda, but that is painful to even think about now, of course I'm still sore from dealing with all of this year's themes :P
AngelDragoon wrote:(Not so unlucky now, are you? :awesome: ) A very well deserved win!
Every now and then I'll get lucky.. but ty! You really brought the thunder, as usual.

And a jolly good show! I can't say that I'd want to make a serious attempt in this contest ever again but it's good for all the editors that need a little push to make something. And I'll send over some ideas of my own for future themes and what not, soon as I come up with them, and after a rest :beer:

Return to “Project Org Editor 2016”