Diary of a Whiny Sith AWA Accolades Comedy Finalist

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Diary of a Whiny Sith AWA Accolades Comedy Finalist

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:14 pm

Diary of a Whiny Sith
Video: Diary of a Whiny Sith
Category: Comedy, Character Profile
Video: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi, Star Wars Episode IX: Rise of Skywalker
Song: Rylo Ken
Artist: Sunrise Skater Kids
Creator: The_McLaughlin

I was getting ready to run over to the store to grab some stuff to pack before my flight to Momocon this last March when I heard this song. I knew immediately it had to be done, So I prepped my footage and that night instead of sleeping/finishing packing for Momocon I edited this video in a day instead. It was a good distraction from some not so fun stuff that happened to me at my last job (which honestly that stuff pushed me to find a much better job anyway so it was probablly the best thing that every happened to me as I'm in a way better spot now than I was before career wise). I didn't know what else to do with the video so I continued tightening up some of the timing and held onto the video for AWA Accolades this year. I didn't think it would do well at all but people apparently liked it enough that it made Finalists for the Comedy category, so I'm just glad people liked the video.

Return to “Other Videos”