Kingdom Hearts AMV / GMV - If Only I Could

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DestinyChildOriginal
Org Profile

Kingdom Hearts AMV / GMV - If Only I Could

Post by DestinyChildOriginal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:42 pm

What do you think? To announce the new game KH 2.8 this year? :awesome:

Love The Game-Love The Video! :ying:

Here The Link

[added youtube embed and moved to the“Other Videos” forum. Thread will be moved back once the video gets cataloged - Kireblue]

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Kingdom Hearts AMV / GMV - If Only I Could

Post by Kireblue » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible :D . If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2#p1546652

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Other Videos” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

DestinyChildOriginal
Org Profile

Re: Kingdom Hearts AMV / GMV - If Only I Could

Post by DestinyChildOriginal » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am

:D Did it !

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”