Finally A Kingdom Hearts Extractor

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
angelstarfire_hikarist
Org Profile

Post by angelstarfire_hikarist » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:35 am

MaggIvy wrote:How about final fantasy 12 US version? There is no ripper for that as of yet...
I assume it's encrypted? I don't have the game yet, so I can't test... but I would assume you can use a general extractor for it...

angelstarfire_hikarist
Org Profile

It's Christmas...

Post by angelstarfire_hikarist » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:37 am

And I'm still waiting for the most coveted gift of all. ;) Just kidding.. but how are things going with the extractor?

MaggIvy
Org Profile

Post by MaggIvy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:45 pm

angelstarfire_hikarist wrote:
MaggIvy wrote:How about final fantasy 12 US version? There is no ripper for that as of yet...
I assume it's encrypted? I don't have the game yet, so I can't test... but I would assume you can use a general extractor for it...
I've tried everything and nothing worked lol. I guess all we can do is wait...or use a capture card.

Yeah, how is the KH ripper coming? I was all excited to lol. :lol:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:12 am

fake :|
painfully obvious
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

deanaugust1
Org Profile

Post by deanaugust1 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:39 am

Minion Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fake
painfully obvious
:oops: Sorry for not giving you a christmas present, but the extractor is still under development. Working 8Hrs everyday as a Comp. engineer is pretty hard you know, so everybody please give me some time :cry: .Errors, bad sectors, bugs etc still needs to be fixing or other wise it wont work! :x I can release this Incomplete extractor but dont get your hopes up. It might be able to rip the Intro of the game but thats it Nothing else. I might be able to (if i have time) write a step by step guide for extracting it manually but i guess you'll have to wait and see. Only works for the UK,AUS,NZ PAL Version Only.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:06 am

you have 30 posts, no videos, no website that i can see. it looks very fake to me.
and i could be wrong, as i'm not a game developer, but i don't think they keep the 3d studio max files in there at all.

until it's released, or i see some proof that you know what your doing, i'll continue to assume this is fake.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

MaggIvy
Org Profile

Post by MaggIvy » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:48 pm

deanaugust1 wrote:
Minion Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fake
painfully obvious
Only works for the UK,AUS,NZ PAL Version Only.
Well that sucks...for Us in the US and whatnot...

angelstarfire_hikarist
Org Profile

Post by angelstarfire_hikarist » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:08 am

Huh... that does sort of stink... I'm US only - and I hate using capture cards. Dreadful things... the graphics generally suck, with trans. grains/pixels. Oh well....

I wouldn't mind a step-by-step. I could handle that....but I would request that it work on the US version as well...

SpringBoy
Org Profile

Post by SpringBoy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:49 am

deanaugust1 wrote:Only works for the UK,AUS,NZ PAL Version Only.
Well, that's actually really good for me seeing as I have the Australian version. Everyone knows PAL video is superior to NTSC anyway... :P

It'd be amazing to be able to watch the in-game cutscenes as well - I've never heard of anyone even attempting that! So keep at it and don't worry too much about getting a release out by a certain date. We've been waiting for years to get something like this, we can afford to wait a few extra months.

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:48 am

There are model extractors for various Square games such as FFX and KH and stuff. While this is interesting, I think I'd be more impressed if someone extracted some models and animated something on their own with the models.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”