ASPI layers n' stuff

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
gecko_love
Org Profile

ASPI layers n' stuff

Post by gecko_love » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Mmmm kay so here is where I am at. I am following A&E's Technical guide to all things yadda yadda yadda (BETA). I downloaded the latest version of the AMVapp. Found out I can't accurately test it due to Windows Vista test fail, or so I was told in a past thread. So I am just assuming at this point my download worked. :wink:

So now I am at the point of wanting to rip my footage from my DVD's. I am using Yu Yu Hakusho for my footage. (First AMV, it should be my favorite anime). I am stuck at the part about whether or not I have an ASPI layer. I clicked on the link and it goes to this place: http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/downloads Sooo then what do I do from here? How do I tell if I have one or not? And if I don't, then what do I click on to download one? I am not that great with computers n' such. :oops:

Also I should add this in as well. I decided to try and rip a YYH DVD anyway and once the rip was done I just got a window telling me that the rip was complete, and that was it. I have no idea where the footage went after that. So does that mean I don't have an ASPI layer?
Careful... or my snake might eat you. XD
1.3.0 Leopard geckos
1.1.0 Tokay geckos
0.2.0 Firebelly newts
0.1.0 Ball python
0.1.0 Mexican milksnake
3.1.0 House cats

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Re: ASPI layers n' stuff

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 pm

I doubt you need anything like that.

SenTrix
Org Profile

Re: ASPI layers n' stuff

Post by SenTrix » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:44 am

gecko_love wrote: Also I should add this in as well. I decided to try and rip a YYH DVD anyway and once the rip was done I just got a window telling me that the rip was complete, and that was it. I have no idea where the footage went after that. So does that mean I don't have an ASPI layer?
I pressume you are using Dvd Decrypter, if so it should be on your Local C drive files or w/e... if you still can find the footage, ctrl+f,....I would hope that you already what comes after u rip the dvds??
Zarxrax wrote:I doubt you need anything like that.
I agree with Zarzrax, i doubt you will be needing anything like that.
Image <<..:: Click Me ::..>> Image

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”