I will buy the Dell 2407WFP.
What I learned:
first you have to decide: TV or PC Monitor
- PC Monitor: highest is 24" ?
- DCL-TFT TV Monitor smallest: 32"
- I looked at some TVs and I tthink it is only for watching TV
- when you want a PC/TV Screen, chose a PC Monitor
- price: the same size: TV is cheap, PC monitor is expensive
- for example 32" TV cost nearly the same as 24" PC
- "Reaktionszeit: 16 ms (Schwarz-Weiß), 6 ms (Graustufen)"
- Reactiontime: 1 ms (black to hwite), 6 ms (grey)
There are two types of data. 8ms can be the same as 16 ms
When I first checked the 2407WFP I was surprised: 16 ms, that is bad. But here it means from black to grey to white (8 ms + 8ms). Normally (I think) the reaction time is written only the first number.
PC / TV monitor:
yes they do exist, but they are not known very well. And of course they are more expensive. My friend has one with scart and I will get one with S-Video.
- 16:10 special for PC monitors, will become standard ?