Problem with watching amvs.

GRIM_REAP
Org Profile

Post by GRIM_REAP » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:23 am

JudgeHolden wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:mow neighbor's lawns, babyset? do odd chores for neighbors... (especially older ones who cant really get around too much anymore)
theres ways to make money without having an official job >.>
(most of then i started doing when i was 13)
Babysetting sounds fun .... do you set them on fire? :P
Yeah, a 300lbs, semi-muscle-bound, 16 year old, whoes taller then most high schoolers and bench press his own weight.... oh yeah i can see it now...

*rings door-beel* "hello mr and mrs hellemup, i'm your baby sitter." mr and mrs hellemup "omfg!" *faints* yeah... sorry but idoubt it...
QUOTE: Andrew Holleran: The demonic paradox of writing: when you put something down that happened, people often don't believe it; whereas, you can make up anything, and people assume it must have happened to you.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:26 am

well fine keep making excuses :/ that will keep you from getting what you want. and if youre a respectable person i dont see why they wouldnt let you babysit despite your appearance

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:26 am

if The Rock can do it so can you O:

GRIM_REAP
Org Profile

Post by GRIM_REAP » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:27 am

JaddziaDax wrote:if The Rock can do it so can you O:
DOUBLE POSTER! and the rock looks good... where as I, look like the hulk with a buzz cut.
QUOTE: Andrew Holleran: The demonic paradox of writing: when you put something down that happened, people often don't believe it; whereas, you can make up anything, and people assume it must have happened to you.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:33 am

theres no edit button they can forgive me d:

either way im throwing out ideas, youre rejecting them all, if you really wanted to make the money to get a better computer that can handle all this new fancy video and stuff, then you would.. but really it seems that you just simply dont really care that much, or you have an excuse for everything...

what im saying is that there are other ways of getting the money you could use to get a newer computer than "getting a job" at your local burger king... in fact most of those ways would be considered "under the table" and "tax-free"

im not talking 1000s of dollars top of the line, but maybe a $100-$400 best buy "e-machine" that could handle the files you are wanting to see, and maybe do a couple other things that your old one cant do... (and im seriously not exactly supporting e-machines, but from what it sounds like an e-machine could possibly be better than what you have right now.)

GRIM_REAP
Org Profile

Post by GRIM_REAP » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:38 am

JaddziaDax wrote:theres no edit button they can forgive me d:

either way im throwing out ideas, youre rejecting them all, if you really wanted to make the money to get a better computer that can handle all this new fancy video and stuff, then you would.. but really it seems that you just simply dont really care that much, or you have an excuse for everything...

what im saying is that there are other ways of getting the money you could use to get a newer computer than "getting a job" at your local burger king... in fact most of those ways would be considered "under the table" and "tax-free"

im not talking 1000s of dollars top of the line, but maybe a $100-$400 best buy "e-machine" that could handle the files you are wanting to see, and maybe do a couple other things that your old one cant do... (and im seriously not exactly supporting e-machines, but from what it sounds like an e-machine could possibly be better than what you have right now.)
what you are offering, is a slackers way out, i rather improve what I have now, for i'm too busy and can't do those things, for money, because my parents won't allow it, they say "if you help a neighbor, then you shouldn't get paid" then again, i help my neighbors too much, like everyday infact and my parents always deny and say don't accept money, for they want to be neighborly...

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:39 am

I used to hang out at the mall in front of the arcade with my hand out asking for quarters when I was a kid. Made a few dollars that way.
Oh, hi everyone!

GRIM_REAP
Org Profile

Post by GRIM_REAP » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:41 am

ayanefan wrote:I used to hang out at the mall in front of the arcade with my hand out asking for quarters when I was a kid. Made a few dollars that way.
Oh, hi everyone!
:shock: you are funy, but yeah, someone my age and size... doubt it buddy...

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:41 am

i wasnt aware that working hard to make the money to get a better computer was "a slacker's way out"

something sounds wrong there >.>

GRIM_REAP
Org Profile

Post by GRIM_REAP » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:44 am

JaddziaDax wrote:i wasnt aware that working hard to make the money to get a better computer was "a slacker's way out"

something sounds wrong there >.>
i was asking for help with a computer, not ways to make money, it sounded like your just upping your post count with a slacker post saying "get a job, make money, get new computer" so, yeah it sounded like a slacker bit there...

Return to “Hardware Discussion”