Problems with Eazy VCD

topgamer101
Org Profile

Post by topgamer101 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:10 pm

topgamer101 wrote:Well it's in Lagarith (however you spell it) codec. I did both of them and it wouldn't load. Again it's not that the program refuses to load it, it just gets to the part where it tries to load it and the bar never moves.

I'll look into the color thing next and see what I find.
Just can't seem to find the reason it won't work. The last thing I'm going to try is uninstall Preimere Elements and reinstall it. See if it affects anything. Otherwise I'm not sure what options I consider. I like making AMV's, but I don't dedicate my life to it. :(

Thanks for everyone that tried to help. :D

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:21 am

Will the AVI files play back in Windows Media Player? And do they load into Windows Movie Maker?

If both of those programs accept the files then re-installing Premiere is the only other thing I can suggest, if you haven't already re-installed it.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

topgamer101
Org Profile

Post by topgamer101 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:17 pm

Willen wrote:Will the AVI files play back in Windows Media Player? And do they load into Windows Movie Maker?

If both of those programs accept the files then re-installing Premiere is the only other thing I can suggest, if you haven't already re-installed it.
They play in WMP, however Movei makers I haven't tried. I've had wierd things happen with Movie Maker ever since I started using Elements though, I can never export anything in Movie Maker :shock:

topgamer101
Org Profile

Post by topgamer101 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:47 pm

topgamer101 wrote:
Willen wrote:Will the AVI files play back in Windows Media Player? And do they load into Windows Movie Maker?

They play in WMP, however Movei makers I haven't tried. I've had wierd things happen with Movie Maker ever since I started using Elements though, I can never export anything in Movie Maker :shock:
Anotehr thing, in decrypter I only rip the main movie files. Does that have anything to do with me unable to load it? I can't imagine the other files are needed for this...

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:54 am

topgamer101 wrote:Anotehr thing, in decrypter I only rip the main movie files. Does that have anything to do with me unable to load it? I can't imagine the other files are needed for this...
The other file don't make a difference.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

topgamer101
Org Profile

Post by topgamer101 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:22 pm

Willen wrote:
topgamer101 wrote:Anotehr thing, in decrypter I only rip the main movie files. Does that have anything to do with me unable to load it? I can't imagine the other files are needed for this...
The other file don't make a difference.
That's what I thought. Maybe for some reason it just takes an unreasonable long time to upload the file into Elements. It makes no sense why it would, but I guess I'll give that a try.

Return to “Hardware Discussion”