Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper 126.96.36.1994
Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper provides ideal solution for high definition movie lovers. It is an all-in-one Blu-ray and DVD ripper, converter and editor. With this application you can directly rip Blu-ray and protected DVD movie from the discs without other decryption software and convert them to compatible video and audio formats to transfer to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Blackberry, Gphone, 3GP, Zune, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Archos, Nokia, DV, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas etc for playback and edit.
It supports both HD and SD output formats and allows you to customize video size, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, audio channel etc. Movie collectors would be glad to find that Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper removes the protections of Blu-Ray movies and protected DVD when back them up for collection.
The ripper handles all versions of Blu-ray discs and allows you to set subtitle and dubbings. Users can easily get subtitles and dubbings different languages.
- All-in-one Blu-Ray Ripper, DVD ripper, converter, and editor.
- Rip Blu-ray (*.m2ts) and DVD (*.vob) movies from disc and folder to numerous video and audio formats.
- Perfect output audio-video sync quality with fast converting speed.
- Access to all the subtitles and audio tracks freely.
- Support VFW codec encoding and 5.1 channels audio output.
Rip DVDs and Blu-Ray movie from disc, folder and IFO/ISO file
Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper could rip DVDs and Blu-Ray movie directly from disc, movie folder, or IFO/ ISO image file to almost audio and video files with various formats for play back.
Backup Blu-Ray movie to hard drive
When you select Directly Copy as output option, the ripper will extract M2TS file from Blu-ray disc and copy to your hard drive and meanwhile get rid of the protections.
Multimedia Devices Compatibility
The program rip Blu-ray movies to various video formats compatible with iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Wii, and other multimedia devices.
Advanced audio and video sync technology
The program adopted advanced audio and video sync technology to keep you free from out of sync issues.
Access to all the subtitles and dubbings
The ripper allows you to add different subtitles to converted files and supports Dolby TrueHD/ DTS-HD encoded audio, which enables you to select any of the tracks in the source Blu-ray disc, no matter your mother tongue or other foreign languages.
Preview and take snapshots
A preview window is inlaid for you to preview the source files and take snapshots before converting.
Trim and crop DVD/ Blu-Ray clips
Trim function allows you to get specific video duration you want, just drag the process bar to the trim points. With crop, you can cut off the DVD clips’ black edges and unwanted area easily.
Customize profile list
Too many formats to choose from? No worry. Cut the profile list short by hiding those rarely used formats.
Configure output settings optionally
The ripper enables you to set output video sizes, frame rate, bitrate, audio codec, sample rate, bitrate, and channel. An even Dolby 5.1 channel is available.
The program supports to add different watermark like text, image (including GIF), and video watermark. Its video watermark function will add a picture-in-picture effect to your video.
- Date: Feb 5, 2009 (v3.5) – Added support to identify detailed information of audio streams, including languages, codecs, stream ids and channels.
- Added subtitle support to Blu-ray disc, which enables users to select subtitle for converted files.
- Optimized the profile option and allows users to customize their own profile lists. The HD video profiles are more flexible now and Apple TV and Xbox 360 users will find better format configurations for their devices.
- Date: Jan 27, 2010 (v3.4) - Fixed for crashes that occur when the software works with Intel Core i5/ i7
- Fixed for picture missing issue in preview of H.264 encoded videos
- Date: Dec 31, 2009 (v3.4) - Further optimized the performance of audio video synchronization
- Added support for Dolby TrueHD audio codec
- Date: Dec 11, 2009 (v3.4) - Add output format *.DV and special output profile for converting to Nintento Wii.
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7.
DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
Memory: 64MB at least
Processor: Intel Pentium Ⅲ processor at 500 MHz
Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM, Blu-ray Drive