What is the hardest video that you have worked on?

Gene Starwind 21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

What is the hardest video that you have worked on?

Post by Gene Starwind 21122 » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:15 pm

The hardest video I worked on was my first one which used 8 different animes and then the computer lost half the files so I have to go back and redo the other half again of course it couldn't be one half or another half it had to be scattered through out the whole fricken video. Anyway I've made 3 more since that has happend but the first one took 120 hours of work.
No matter what, stay calm, stay cool and live life to the fullest.
Plus as Gene would say always go big in life.
Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Contest Coordinator 2007-2011
Katsucon AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2011
T-Mode Contest Coordinator 2013
Nekocon AMV Contest Coordinator 2014

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:24 am

80 hours of work, Deluxe Bebop. I went though a pain and a half to make the final export.

Long story short, I was editing using the MJPEG switch, but when export time came around, it kept giving me errors because I didn't have enough memory and I didn't have much swap space (Like 100MB or something) so I went back and used the orignal MPEGs I made. Bad idea. 50% of my edits were fucked up because of the non-existant keyframes of the MPEGs.

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:46 am

My current project. I won't spoil it, but Lets put it this way... right now I’m just over 200 hours, and that’s editing and cutting alone. I haven't added in the time it took to get the idea down on paper and decide on animes. Then the time and money spent on new DVD’s. Hell At this rate I still might not be finished until next month some time. All this for 3 minutes, fifty-eight seconds, and 26 frames of animation. Damn this obsessive-compulsive disorder of mine.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:14 am

my On Your Mark video, didn't quite turn out how I wanted it..but I was using a 4 minute song with a 6 minute video source that repeats itself at different points, if you have seen it, indeed I had a hard time.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Farlo
expectations of deliberate annihilation
Org Profile

Post by Farlo » Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:40 pm

my wolfwood video.....6 month's worth of work on 3 different pc's,6 different re-encodes, and a constant loss of clips

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:14 pm

probably my Anipara project. Simply because a lot of shots consists of a fast repitition of scenes that I try to sync together to make it look like it was one shot of something moving fluidly from the background to the foreground.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:23 pm

Deluxe Bebop - REMASTERED

Trying to incorperate things the old version didn't have, like a ton of stuff, sillouettes (I stole the idea from Silver_moon :P), etc.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”