Good Video Transistions

Necopotence
Org Profile

Good Video Transistions

Post by Necopotence » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:01 am

I am making a Three Doors Down "If I Could Be Like That" FLCL video and I think that the video is pretty good except for how fast some of the clips change. Basically what I am saying is that I need a good transistion to make the clips mesh together so they don't appear and disappear so sudden. This is the second video I have made and the first I made I didn't mess with transistions so I know very little other than the basics. I have looked at and tried most of the transistions avaliable in Premiere and looked around the internet but can't find what I am looking for. In videos like Tainted Donauts where the scences seem seamless is what I am after. I have looked for guides and can't find one that is good. I have used cross-dither but hate it fading out and in. I want to use some better effects like those found in Speed King but can't even imagin how he did it. I have photoshop but I am not very good at free hand drawing so left it alone. PLEASE HELP!!

Necopotence
corkyjsp@charter.net

[MOD359: Your cross post in Video Software Help has been deleted - do not cross post. Post in one forum only.]
Blah! BLAH!......blah blah!

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:14 am

Are you thinking of the cross-dissolve? Or additive dissolve?

You can also do such a effect with the rubberbands :O

Check out your manual or help file for info on using those guys.

~klinky

Return to “Video & Audio Help”