im a FREAKIN video editing newby

darkyre
Org Profile

im a FREAKIN video editing newby

Post by darkyre » Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:39 pm

ok, i just got adobe premiere, and i could use ANY advice on how to use it. SOOOOOOO many buttons :shock: i have never used any kind of video editing software before.....

y2kwizard
Org Profile

Post by y2kwizard » Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:44 pm

It's really not that complicated when you really begin to break the stuff down. The way many people learn is to just push buttons, mess around, see what happens.

A better way to learn Premeire would be to first read the manuel. That'll give you your technical basis. From there, you can try whatever path you'd like. THere are many tutorials on web sites, there are many books that help people along. There's also a SUPER video training series called TotalTrainnig (http://www.totaltraining.com is the URL, I think) that many use. It's expensive but worth a look.

Hope that helps.
"When I got fat, I decided to grow a beard" -- The Great Andy
"Is it a DARTH visor?" and "It's funny cuz it's pants" -- The Master of on-the-spot Funniness
"You're too young for your age" and "I'm sorry for apologizing so much" -- The Master of on-the-spot Randomness

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:03 am

I made a incomplete guide... really incomplete.. It's hosted off my computer...

so you better not try browsing while I am playing MOHAA you bastard.. :twisted:

http://coolantx.hn.org/guide/

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Re: im a FREAKIN video editing newby

Post by fyrtenheimer » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:28 am

darkyre wrote:ok, i just got adobe premiere, and i could use ANY advice on how to use it. SOOOOOOO many buttons :shock: i have never used any kind of video editing software before.....

*winks a billion times at darkyre*

Return to “Video & Audio Help”