Video Time Problem....

ismhawk
Org Profile

Video Time Problem....

Post by ismhawk » Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:34 pm

OK, I just downloaded The end of Evanglion, and its a 2 file set, both files about 217mb. My problem is that when i load the video in a player, it shows that the file is only 7:18 long. If i let it play thru, it shows on 7 min and 18 sec, but if i slide the time bar on said program, it shows a different partr of teh file. If you ahve any idea what the hell i am talking about, and would like to help me solve this problem, please let me know in here, or e-mail me at ismhawk@netzero.net

:x

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Oct 24, 2002 2:05 pm

"I stole this car but I don't know how to drive, can somone show me how?"

Drawshot
Org Profile

Post by Drawshot » Thu Oct 24, 2002 2:50 pm

Ooooo.... :shock:

Delete those files quickly... they are corrupted, and the problem may spread to any other video files you have in your download directory. Aw hell, it probably has already done that... go ahead and delete all the video files you have in that download directory... just to be safe. :twisted:

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Thu Oct 24, 2002 2:56 pm

what? corrupted? :? Its usually just the player's fault or bad muxing. so I thought
dundundun
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:12 pm

i'm gonna assume that the video is in divx format, you'll probably just have to run it through divxfix, either that or just spend the 15-20 bux to buy the movie on dvd, it's worth it anyway.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”