BMP image sequence > AVI video....... what program?

This forum is for video and audio help and discussion.

BMP image sequence > AVI video....... what program?

Postby hackerzc » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:18 pm

I need to know what program to use to convert a BMP image sequence into AVI video. A link would be helpful, thx.

Also, if someone could tell me how to set a clip to run in reverse durring playback/export using Premiere 6.x it would help.
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head
hackerzc

NEVER MIND!

Postby hackerzc » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:56 pm

Never mind. I just discovered if I place all BMP's into a folder then open the first one with VDub, I just need to choose "save avi" and it will convert the sequence.

Would stil like to know how to set clips to play in reverse in Premiere though.
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head
hackerzc

Postby Coderjoe » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:15 am

to set a clip to run in reverse in premiere, you just need to set a negative speed for that clip. to make the clip run backwards at "real time" just set the speed to -100%. there is also a "reverse" filter in 5.1c, but I have had mixed results with that, and find the negative speed to be better.
Coderjoe

Postby klinky » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:41 am

Coderjoe wrote:to set a clip to run in reverse in premiere, you just need to set a negative speed for that clip. to make the clip run backwards at "real time" just set the speed to -100%. there is also a "reverse" filter in 5.1c, but I have had mixed results with that, and find the negative speed to be better.

Whoa codey, did this post some how jump through inter PHPBB space and land here? :twisted:

~klinky
klinky

Re: BMP image sequence > AVI video....... what program?

Postby TaranT » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:58 am

hackerzc wrote:I need to know what program to use to convert a BMP image sequence into AVI video. A link would be helpful, thx.
Also, if someone could tell me how to set a clip to run in reverse durring playback/export using Premiere 6.x it would help.

Premiere will also read and write image file sequences. There's a checkbox called Numbered Stills.

TaranT

Return to Video & Audio Help