Help with evangelion

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:11 am

i dun likeum either. I just like saying Lexi!... Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

nullifier2000
Org Profile

funny

Post by nullifier2000 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:19 pm

well that was probably one of the funniest things ive ever heard, i applaude you
"I know not what weapons World War 3 will be fouhgt, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein-after creating the Atomic Bomb

Ceno
Org Profile

well...

Post by Ceno » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:13 pm

Klinky, I've seen ep23 all over again and it does not have that scene.

GODEM i'm going crazy here lol. I don't want to see the whole series again >_<

anymore ideas?

btw, i didn't know that klinky was a girl LOLOlo

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:44 pm

not to beat a dead horse but i believe what he weas looking for was "fetal position." :P

there are alternitives to watching the whole series. there might be a script of the series some where out on the web that would help you give some insight. *shrug* just a suggestion

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:42 pm

only fetal position I remember unit 2 being in was in EoE - in the ocean.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

klinky
Org Profile

Re: well...

Post by klinky » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:58 pm

Ceno wrote:Klinky, I've seen ep23 all over again and it does not have that scene.

GODEM i'm going crazy here lol. I don't want to see the whole series again >_<

anymore ideas?

btw, i didn't know that klinky was a girl LOLOlo
When did I tell you to look at Episode 23???

When did I say I was girl?

I was picking on someone for using the word Foetal....

The avatar is of Misato, my favorite anime character EVAR!

Iam a man too..

~klinky

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:33 pm

The scene where young Asuka runs and opens a door is in episode 24, and she doesn't find her eva, she finds her mother.

Episode 22 has scenes of Asuka's door opening to strange backgrounds with the words "no" and 'death" in German.

And Unit 02 is shown underwater in that "baby" position in episode 25 as well as EoE.

Besides that I can't remember, or find, any clip where young Asuka runs opens a door and finds her eva.

-Metro

and nice pic klinky, but i like your Avatar better :?

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:05 am

*hides from the klinky pic*

Ceno
Org Profile

Post by Ceno » Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:11 pm

JCD did, sorry. thought it was you klinky ~:P you should change your avatar, I thought you were a girl, u should put an image of a man :PPPPP
Besides that I can't remember, or find, any clip where young Asuka runs opens a door and finds her eva.
strange... I'm sure I saw a scene like that. It's not that scene underwater in EoE... I definitly gotta see d&r again

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:23 pm

I was driving to my CC today, and I saw some car I think was a Lamborguini (sp?). If that car was any lower, the driver's ass would be scrapping the pavement. jbone, you are a lexicon, alright?
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”