i need help with premier

madmag9999
Org Profile

i need help with premier

Post by madmag9999 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:29 pm

can someone please help me im trying to get two videos to overlap so u can see through the first one and see the second one but still see the first one i know u can do it with premier i just cant figuer out how :oops:
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:16 pm

In Adobe Premiere:
1) Press F1
2) Click on 'Superimposing and Compositing'
3) Click on 'Using the Video Opacity rubberband'
4) Read

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:06 am

or maybe a crossfade or disolve thingy between the spot u want to be overlayed? O.O

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:30 am

Shun wrote:or maybe a crossfade or disolve thingy between the spot u want to be overlayed? O.O
Ignore shun.

Zarxrax is right.

Long live Zarxrax.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Re: i need help with premier

Post by Dannywilson » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:09 am

madmag9999 wrote:can someone please help me im trying to get two videos to overlap so u can see through the first one and see the second one but still see the first one i know u can do it with premier i just cant figuer out how :oops:
>.>
<.<
>_<

RTFM! No. Wait. I forgot... you don't have a manual because you downloaded it,, and you're too lazy to figure it out.

Remember kids, punctuation is out friend. It helps determine where one sentence ends and another begins!

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FORUM FLAMES!
/smokeythebear
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

CHWOODYARD
Org Profile

i need help with premier

Post by CHWOODYARD » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:07 pm

I don't have the manual either for my version ( I won't tell you how I got it), but the Adobe Premiere book that I'm borrowing from a friend helps me with my problems.

After reading your post I checked in the said book for the Opacity Rubberband and compositing a video track over another one is easy. I simply put one video in Track 1 and a second on top of it in Track 2. I clicked the small triangle left of Track 2's name and lowered that red line, which is the Opacity Rubberband. Finally, preview it until you get the desired opacity.
Hell is something that parents made up to scare kids, like the Boogie Man or........Micheal Jackson.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:56 pm

All the stuff in the books can be found in the manual.

Truthfully, I have no seen anything really in the Premiere boxs that wasn't already explained properly in the manual. Books are for people with Manual stigma...

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:08 pm

klinky wrote:All the stuff in the books can be found in the manual.

Truthfully, I have no seen anything really in the Premiere boxs that wasn't already explained properly in the manual. Books are for people with Manual stigma...
Well the "Bible's" series for Premiere/AE actually have the nice qualities of incorporating a basic tutorial along with quick references and advanced techniques. They are useful when you dont want to go searching through the manual for 30 minutes to figure out how to put your ideas to words with a certain technique.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:25 pm

: O

":O heh, funny , I was rather thinking of the Premiere Bible. I thought it reminded me alot of the manual. :/ Hmm. :p

Maybe it's just me who doesn't like books I guess :p

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:32 pm

klinky wrote:: O

":O heh, funny , I was rather thinking of the Premiere Bible. I thought it reminded me alot of the manual. :/ Hmm. :p

Maybe it's just me who doesn't like books I guess :p
Philistine.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”